17th November 2011, 11:27 PM
dnsharma54

Shiksha Vishrad is equivalent to B.Ed as well affiliated to NCTE and recognized by UGC/NCTE?

Dear Sir,
I want to know that Shiksha Visharad is equivalent to B.Ed. as well as affiliated to NCTE and recognised by UGC/ NCTE ?

4th December 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shiksha Vishrad is equivalent to B.Ed as well affiliated to NCTE and recognized by UGC/NCTE?

Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Recognized and Equivalent to B.Ed degree?
Is shiksha vishrad of Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad recognized and equalent to B.Ed. Degree?

5th July 2012, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shiksha Vishrad is equivalent to B.Ed as well affiliated to NCTE and recognized by UGC/NCTE?

Dear Sir,
I want to know that eiilm university is equivalent to B.Ed. as well as affiliated to NCERT and recognised by UGC AND grade by NAAC ?

18th October 2012, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to open a B.Ed college . Is EIILM University or any other Private Universities which are Affiliated by NCRT,NCTE and recognised by UGC can open other affiliated college?

4th November 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

dare sir

i am b_ ed student of singhania university.have thish university recognised by ncte? my name is md shujauddin and roll no 2011054302.sesion 2011-12.
i know that my marksheet is valid or invalid.
pls ok ans.

18th November 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is vinayaka missions universisity is affiliated under UGC in BLIS course?

13th December 2012, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

is bhartiya shiksha parishad affiliation to NCTE

9th January 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed from allahabad university is it recognized by ncte.

13th February 2014, 03:07 PM
s ram murthy

please replay sir,
hindi sahitya samilan allhabad, it is not NCTE approved or not?
please sent my mail id [email protected] and mobile no 07894217455...please sent me urgent required ..........as soon as possible

26th February 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i know sir that shiksha visarad is equivalent bed

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?