28th August 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Should I take MBA immediately after MBA or after my engineering or should I do job for some years and then take MBA?

i want to know whether i should take MBA immediately after my engineering or should do job for some years n then take MBA...

and also how to choose the branch of MBA??
i am totally confused....
I want to do MBA...
please guide me.....

thank you....

28th October 2011, 08:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take MBA immediately after MBA or after my engineering or should I do job for some years and then take MBA?

You can take decision as per your interests. The basic eligibility for applying for MBA is a graduation in any discipline. If you are interested towards the technical area, you can join for jobs related to engineering. After gaining sufficient experience in the technical field, you can join for MBA. This will enhance your job opportunities. You can also pursue MBA as a correspondence course while working itself.
20th January 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I take MBA immediately after MBA or after my engineering or should I do job for some years and then take MBA?

Figure out what you want from your career first. Most people I know from engineering and IT backgrounds who went for MBAs did so because they had advanced in their technical roles and wanted to switch to more managerial roles or they wanted to improve their business acumen. Most good B-schools ask for about 3 years of work experience. If you do decide that you want to pursue an MBA you might also want to look at schools that specialize in technology such as ESMT in Berlin. Many of their MBAs applied because they wanted to keep their passion for technology alive while learning new business operation skills
20th January 2012, 10:40 PM
goldenegg12

Figure out what you want from your career first. Most people I know from engineering and IT backgrounds who went for MBAs did so because they had advanced in their technical roles and wanted to switch to more managerial roles or they wanted to improve their business acumen. Most good B-schools ask for about 3 years of work experience. If you do decide that you want to pursue an MBA you might also want to look at schools that specialize in technology such as ESMT in Berlin. Many of their MBAs applied because they wanted to keep their passion for technology alive while learning new business operation skills
31st January 2012, 11:14 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

MBA provides you many job vacancies and a bright career.
In the present time their are many options by which you can complete MBA like Marketing,Finance,Information Technology etc.
you should for it(information technology).it has a great scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?