20th May 2011, 10:56 PM
chiragthakkar1994

Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce?

I am a student of 12th commerce from maharashtra.i am confused in choosing my career.ny financial conditions are very weak so can u please suggest some valuable courses after 12th commerce so that i can start earning a good salary of about 20 to 25 thousand very quickly..please reply me as soon as possible..

thanking you,
chirag thakkar

Related Questions:
21st May 2011, 03:48 PM
deepakdeep1

Default Re: Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce?

There are some important courses listed here-

(Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism) Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore, India
B Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance) St. Xaviers College- Kolkata, Kolkata, India
B. Com (Accounting & Finance)- BAF H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India
B. Com (Banking & Insurance)- BBI H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India
B. Com (Banking and Insurance) Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College, Mumbai, India
B.A. (Fashion Communication) Institute of Apparel Management (IAM), Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
B.B.A (Honours) Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata, India
B.B.A. Vels University, Chennai, India
B.B.A. - Bachelor of Business Administration Alpha Arts and Science College, Chennai, India
B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management) T. John Group of Institutions, Bangalore, India
B.B.M. (Bachelor of Business Management) Kristu Jayanti College of Management & Technology, Bangalore, India
B.B.M. (Shipping) Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University), Chennai, India
B.Com Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) , Mumbai, India
B.Com (Account & Finanace) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India
B.Com (Banking & Insurance) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India
B.Com (Computer Application) Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore, India
B.Com (Financial Accounting) Baba Farid Institute of Technology (BFIT), Dehradun, India
B.Com (Financial Markets)-BFM H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India
B.Com (Honors) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India
B.Com (Professional ) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India
Thanks
21st May 2011, 05:30 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce?

Ya. There is a valuable course after commerce in 12th which is called as B.com.

And doing CA by the side can surely make you earn more quickly. You can get

jobs in management side if you do a course college called BBA. There are many

other courses for you to take in commerce stream but the above two are the

most valuable courses.
21st May 2011, 06:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce?

Hello Chirag,
While selecting a particular course, you must keep the following things in mind:
What are your interests?
Which subject is your strength?
Which subject you are not good at?
What is your ultimate goal?

After asking these questions to yourself and answering back, you will know which course to choose.
Basically there are two types of courses
Professional courses
Academic courses

Academic courses like graduation makes you eligible for services like civil service, probationary officer, judiciary etc. Apart from these services, it enables you to get most of the jobs offered by private as well as public sector.
A professional course usually takes 3-5 years and makes you independent, which means you will not have to depend upon a particular job. There are many professional course one can pursue. The trend however is to pursue Chartered accountancy or Company Secretary after +2 with commerce.
Both the courses are not expensive and is pursued by students having very good as well as average financial condition.
For information regarding CA and CS, please refer to the official website of ICAI and ICSI.
21st May 2011, 07:43 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Career Options in Commerce Stream

Chartered Accountant
Commercial lawyer
Bank/branch manager
Working for the reserve bank
Stock broker
Maths/accounting/ economics/ business teacher/lecturer
Chartered financial analyst
Policy analyst
Minister of finance/commerce
Tax auditor

and so much much more!
21st May 2011, 10:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragthakkar1994 View Post
I am a student of 12th commerce from maharashtra.i am confused in choosing my career.ny financial conditions are very weak so can u please suggest some valuable courses after 12th commerce so that i can start earning a good salary of about 20 to 25 thousand very quickly..please reply me as soon as possible..

thanking you,
chirag thakkar
After completing 12th from commerce, you can do various valuable courses and after completing these courses, you will definitely get good jobs in top companies.

So, after completing 12th from commerce, you can do Various courses like BBA, BBM, B.com Hons. And if you are interested to make your career in Accountancy field, then you can do chartered accountancy or ICWAI course.

After 12th commerce, you can also do Company Scretary course (CS).

You can also Do BCA course after completing your 12th commerce. So, please dont worry after completing your 12th, you have lots of options to make your career bright in future.

Many colleges will offer scholarships to the students who have scored more than 70% marks in your 12th examination. So, if you have scored good marks in your 12th examination, then you will get scholarship and you can easily complete your study. So, if your financial conditions was not good then you can also take some loan form banks, many bank offers loan to the students, so that they will continue his study.

So, if you are interested in study, then please opt some course after 12th, I have tell you the course So please think and choose best course according to your Interest. And after completing one of these given course, if you can do Master degree course, then definitely you will get jobs in top MNC's company with good salary pacakage.
22nd May 2011, 09:29 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

thanking you,
chirag thakkar

Career after 12th with Commerce

If you have completed 12th std with commerce then you have many

option in your career field. You can do various valuable courses after

12th std like BBA, BCA, BBM...etc and after completing these course

you can get a good job in a big company. Many college offer for this

program. If you have more then 80% marks in the 12th std. then

you can get a scholarship by the college because many college

offer the scholarship for the talented student.

So i advise you to do any one of the above course. I wish you will

get a bright future after completing the course.

Regards
~Mukul~
23rd May 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLATE 12TH COMMERCEN .WE CAN DO BCA.
27th May 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

am an undergraduate b.com 2nd year and i am not liking it will you suggest me some ways to turn my career in right direction
29th May 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I finished my 12th I want to do any valuable courses
29th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

which are some valuable courses in computer that can be done after 12th commerce?
30th May 2011, 01:04 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

there are many courses that can be done after completing your 12th board exam with the minimum of the 60% of the marks
there are courses like that of the BBA , B.Comm , CA and others
you can pursue any of the courses based on your interest and likings
there are many colleges and university in india giving the above courses
to get the admission you have to clear the entrance exam of the particular college in which you want to take admission

so best of luck for future
30th May 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have passed H.S.2nd year with 69.2%(average). plz inform me abt the various professional courses for me. Thankz.
30th May 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

what is a bbm
31st May 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I am thinking of taking BMS (Bachelor of management studies ) course. Many say it's useless and gives no jobs nor pay. Is this true? Should I look for an alternate?

Please Help!
1st June 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

i m a comm(including maths) student i have score 65.66% and i m confused .i dont know much about courses so plz tell me which course will be suitable for me
1st June 2011, 07:16 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you said you go ahead after you doing commerce 12th.
So my suggestion is that you go for
B.com in a good college for become you spent a little money.

and otherwise you join BBA

decision is yours. what you decided for your future....
GOOD LUCK
1st June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th examination and i am confused to select a particular line. my interest is in computer field. what should i do that i can earn about 30 to 40 thosand.pls help me to select a realy good cource .my email id is [email protected]
1st June 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

my daughter obtain marks best four subject 63.5% in commerce stream pl advice what to do , 1.she will apply BCOM in sol . & go short term courses by DU 2. apply any profesional courses pl advice. thanks rajesh
1st June 2011, 07:48 PM
united india

Don't get confused there are alot of options available today for students from lower income background. There are professional courses in commerce field like Charted Accountancy which does not cost high because it is run by government apart from this you can do normal graduation with B.Com. You can also check other courses like :

B.Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance)
B.Com (Banking & Insurance)
B.Com (Computer Application)
B.Com (Commerce)
B.Sc (Economics)

BBA is also an option but thiss course cost is very high.

Along with your graduation you can go for professional degree for a better future such as:

Institute of Chartered Accountants in India, ICAI
Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, ICWAI
Institute of Company Secretaries of India, ICSI
5th June 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Is bms a tough course? yes or no and also i want to know that after bms we have to do mms is it right?
6th June 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce?

I AM INTERSTED IN ACCOUNTANCY&ENGLISH&COMPUTER
please,help me in choose a best line.
12th June 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

basic salary of complete b.b.m shipping?
14th June 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i am monika from chenni. what is the best course to do after 12th maths with computer science.am from middle class family.i need salrey of about 20 above
16th June 2011, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After pursuing plus two in Commerce, you can go for B.Com. If you want a good paying job, please go for CA. Chartered Accountancy is really a challenging job. You can also opt for BBA too. BCA is also a good option for you if interested in IT field. Various streams like finance, accountancy, administration, banking and insurance etc are available in commerce.
19th June 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in English,business studies and economics please help me to choose a better line
29th June 2011, 12:10 PM

Red face Re: Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is a bbm
i n 12th pass student from pune unvercity. i m confused which cource i have choose plz help
18th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

what is ca .to do ca what qulification should i have.and what is the duration of this courses.and after doing this courses can i get nice payment and best job in USA and UK.what is the fee of this courses.And at present i am doing BMS
20th July 2011, 12:53 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi dear,
There are many UG courses available for Commerce. They are Evergreen subjects.
1.BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)
2.BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration)
3.B.Com.,(Bachelor of Commerce)
4.ICWA etc.,
All the best.
22nd July 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i m from delhi, n a ve got 69% n cn u please suggest wt cn i so????????
25th July 2011, 07:38 PM
anil_kumar89

You can also check other courses like :

B.Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance)
B.Com (Banking & Insurance)
B.Com (Computer Application)
B.Com (Commerce)
B.Sc (Economics)

BBA is also an option but thiss course cost is very high.
25th September 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

m from gujarat. I am doing 12th right now n i like to do all subjects except languages. we have low financial condition. can u suggest in which subject i should get more marks n can get nice line for further studies n can get gud salaries. plz suggest for me . to contact me [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 02:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

thanking you,
chirag thakkar
Dear friend,

After 12 th commerce , you have best option to go for B.COM degree.

Here are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.*

If you have 75% above marks in 12 th then you are applicable for below colleges.

List of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,*
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

All the best
17th October 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

which course is suitable that can be done after 12 in com.with science.cocrse should be short.
18th December 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12th i have taken commerce
20th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

pl suggest good course for graduation for commerce without maths .want to do something related to computers,hackingetc.?
30th January 2012, 03:42 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Well after completing your 12th class in commerce streams there are many opportunity for you.There are lot of carrier options for you some of them are ::

1.Mass Medical courses ::There are many courses in it which a commerce students can pursue and get a very good job in future .If you have a good communication skills then this is a very good course for you .The various options are ::

Journalism & Mass Communication
Film, Television & Digital Video Production
Public Relation & CorporateCommunication
Advertising & Marketing Communication

2.Company secretary(CS):: If you are interested in becoming a company secretary then do not worry this is also a very good field for the commerce students .This course will help you to get a company secretary post in the MNC and you may earn very good money .You can join this course after passing your class 12th board examination .

The course is divided into three stages ::

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

3.LAW::If you are interested in pursuing your career in law then you have two options .You can apply for this course after class 12th with is of 5 year other wise after completing your graduation you can apply for 3 year master degree course in LAW.

4.Chartered Accountant(CA) This course is very popular among students .There are many students who wishes to become CA.To apply for this course you have to first registered with the ICWAI institute which conduct the CPT exam which is a first stage to become a CA.

This course is divided into three levels:

Common Proficiency Test - CPT
Integrated Professional Competence Course - IPCC
IPCC Final

5.BBA+MBA:: for those students who are interested in the management fields can do BBA and then after completing BBA you can take CAT,MAT exams to get admission in the best business school in India

6.ARMYIf you are interested in serving ARMY then you can apply for the NDA exam which is conducted every year by UPSC.The examination is conducted two times in a year .To apply for the exam you should be between 16-1/2 to 19 years and must have passed class 12th in any streams .

7.BCA+MCA::This course is for those students who have interest in the software or the programming fields .You can become software developer or manger.But you should have maths as a compulsory subjects to join this course.

Some other courses are ::

Hotel management
Fashion designing
B.com
Insurance
Stock Market
Investment Banking Sector
Banks
26th October 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i am radha patel I have cmpleted h.s.c and i am studing accounting and finance. can i do c.a with my accounting and finance
26th October 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY H.S.C AND I AM DOING B.COM(A&F) .CAN I COMLETE MY C.A WITH B.COM(A&F)
27th October 2012, 07:57 PM
tradus

HI,

These are the following some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce-------------------------

1.BBA
2.BCA
3.MBA
4.Chartered Accountant
5.MFC
6.ICWAI
7.Company Secretary
8.Tax Auditor
9.BBM.

Best of luck
thankyou ............
27th February 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

plzzz...tel me i was asking some Question....
28th February 2013, 12:24 AM
hagan

hello,

some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce-------------

1.CA
2.CS
3.MFC
4.MBA
5.BBA
6.BCA
7.M.COM
8.ICWAI.

Thanx..............
16th March 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i m in b.com 2 nd year and i also want to do any other short term course for good earnings and i also wants that the course i chose is helpful when i complete ,my graduetion so kindly help me sugest me
24th March 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

M Abhishek from Mumbai
I have completed ma hsc but I scored only 35 %
27th March 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

which are the most valuble courses after finishing 12th maths with computer sciance in B.sc?
28th March 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

miss soniya from mumbai
sum cources done after 12th
_hotel managment
_ BMS
_ICWA
_
29th March 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

what should i will do after passing 2 in non medical
29th March 2013, 05:21 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 12th Commerce, there is some valuable courses to be pursed which are as follows:-

-B.Com. - Bachelor of Commerce
-BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration
-BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
-CA - Chartered Accountancy
-CS - Company Secretary
-CWA - Cost and Work Accountant
-LL.B. - Bachelor of Law(Five years Integrated Law)
29th March 2013, 09:28 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:

thanking you,
chirag thakkar
HI!
After passing 12th with commerce stream you have man option like:-
> B.Com
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> Law
> C.A
> Hotel Management
> Fashion Designing
etc

ALL TH BEST!
30th March 2013, 08:06 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.............

Courses after 12th commerce

B.B.A.

B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)

B. Com (Banking and Insurance)

B Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance)

B.Com (Honors)

B.Com (Professional )

B.A (Fashion Communication)

B.Com. (Computers)

B.Com+ Cosmic Certified Accountant (CCA)

B.M.M. ( Bachelors Degree in Mass Media)

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) + Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
(GDRM)

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Hotel Management

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?