29th November 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a High School Teacher for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Hi friends, I am studying in BSc with Mathematics Honours. I want to become a High School teacher. So, I would like to know that how I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps which I have to follow.

30th November 2018, 11:01 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a High School Teacher for BSc(Mathematics) student?

To become teacher in High School candidates have to appear and qualify in the PGT recruitment examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university. Candidate must have done B.Ed course.

You need to have the above qualification to appear for the examination. So, you have to pursue the above course to appear for the examination and qualify in the examination for final selection.
30th November 2018, 12:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to appear for High School Teacher recruitment examination with bachelor degree qualification.

The examination is conducted by CTET or STET for the recruitment. The minimum required qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree and possess B.Ed qualification.

There is no upper age limit to appear for CTET examination. So, you have to pursue all the required qualification to become eligible for the recruitment in High School.
30th November 2018, 05:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To be a PGT teacher, the candidate must have completed masters degree course from a recognised University and along with it the candidate should hold Bachelor of Education degree.
The candidate must have qualified teacher eligibility test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?