10th January 2011, 12:08 AM
apoorv kumar

Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur

i am in b-tech 2nd year from uptu college.....whats the procedure for participating in summer training programme for civil engg in iit kANPUR....nd whats the percentage required...

Related Questions:
10th January 2011, 12:31 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur

Kanpur IIT and also other IIT provide internship for various stream of student. the eligibility criterion and application procedure is given in their ow website. i think it is better to know from the website.

but the general application procedure is that you have to issue one training letter from your institution. then you have to sent this to the Kanpur IIT office along with the specified application form available on the website.

probable for all IIT to take internship the minimum eligibility criterion is you must have minimum of 60% marks and you have study engineering in 3rd year or 4th year or you are engineering graduate.

best wishes.
10th January 2011, 03:39 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur

IIT Rajasthan by IIT Kanpur
IIT Rajasthan is one among the new set of iits announced by the ministry of
human resource development ,government of India

Business school will soon have world class business
management with financial assistance .

Good luck..........
10th January 2011, 04:08 PM
mishra245

IIT kanpur conducted summer internship of 10 weeks from 9th may 2011 to 15 july 2011.
For summer internship for non IIT's student :
Under this program, students from a list of colleges in India will be eligible to apply for summer project at IIT Kanpur. The details and the list of colleges will be announced around middle of January 2011 by IIT kanpur site.
10th January 2011, 04:25 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoorv kumar View Post
i am in b-tech 2nd year from uptu college.....whats the procedure for participating in summer training programme for civil engg in iit kANPUR....nd whats the percentage required...
Dear friend,
now you are a 2nd year student you can take a summer traing from IIT but you have to secure 80% of marks for join there...
11th January 2011, 12:01 AM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know IIT Kanpur provide summer training for 2nd year B.Tech mainly for all streams.you can get information that how to apply and eligibility through its official website.
But mainly for applying first you have to take NOC certificate with application form from your institute and then apply for training.
mainly they require 60% aggregate.
good luck.....
25th January 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i'm in first year b.tech. electrical engineering at one of the new iits.can i get a summer course in any of the old iits,iisc,tifr or barc
4th February 2011, 08:05 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur

Kanpur IIT and also other IIT provide internship for various stream of student. the eligibility criterion and application procedure is given in their ow website.
but the general application procedure is that you have to issue one training letter from your institution. then you have to sent this to the Kanpur IIT office along with the specified application form available on the website.
probable for all IIT to take internship the minimum eligibility criterion is you must have minimum of 60% marks and you have study engineering in 3rd year or 4th year or you are engineering graduate.

good luck
7th February 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir im B.TECH 2nd year from ANDHRA PRADESH.Iwant to join in this camp but i belongs to NON-IIT(JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY OF KAKINADA)
can i choose it as a jawaharlal nehru technology,DEHLI as a name of the institute in application form.Any special fee is required to send the application?
15th February 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am B.Tech 2nd year, from National Institute of Technology,Nagpur.I want to do my summmer internship in months of may &june in NHPC,Darjeeling(W.B).Can u tell me the procedure about how to apply &my chances of getting selected.If I get selected then wat kind of work will I have to do?
16th February 2011, 12:59 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur

You have to tell the professor in advance before training and then apply on this website
www.iitk.ac.in
18th March 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

i want the photo of shashank dwivedi
23rd March 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I'M 3RD YEAR CIVIL student in TAGORE COLLEGE, i'm having morethan 80% maks
how can i apply for summer training programs in IIT MADRAS.........................
30th March 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a second year b.tech(IT) sudent from ip university,delhi . WHERE I CAN APPLY FOR TRAINING?
17th April 2011, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

would any1 tel me plz what is the whole procedure of trainning including eligibility and everything.
thnkx
10th June 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know about company giving summer training for B.tech 2nd year student in varanasi?
nitish...
12th February 2012, 02:11 AM
s.v.v.s.n

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoorv kumar View Post
sir , i am Rahul kumar for civil engineering.so i want to do summer training .... kindlly you inform me.
11th April 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i am in b-tech 2nd year from utu(uttarakhand technical univercity) college.....whats the procedure for participating in summer training programme for civil engg in iit kANPUR....nd whats the percentage required...
2nd November 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 3rd year civil engineering.how to apply for winter training in NHPC?
9th January 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hii
I am a student of 3rd year b.tech with civil branch from UPTU and my b.tech aggregate is more than 70%...i want to know what is the procedure for summer traing to apply in IIT Kanpur...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?