20th January 2011, 05:54 PM
reeenusingh

Syllabus of English subject for Ph.D. entrance exam of D.U.? Date of Ph.D. entrance exam of D.U.?

May i get the syllabus of english phd enterance exam of DU?
and also some information regarding next eanterance exam.

28th January 2011, 05:18 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of English subject for Ph.D. entrance exam of D.U.? Date of Ph.D. entrance exam of D.U.?

For the the session of February 2011, the last of submission of completed application forms is 31 January. The syllabus cover the whole syllabus of the subject in which you completed the Master's degree.
7th March 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of English subject for Ph.D. entrance exam of D.U.? Date of Ph.D. entrance exam of D.U.?

WHEN WILL THE LAST DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR PHD IN CHEMISTRY?
20th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I've just given my second year exams of MA ENGLISH and my result will be coming in the month of september. I want to go for phd.in english. I live in east Delhi,the capital of India. I'm facing problem in choosing a best and resonable college near by my place. Can you please help me out?
15th August 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir,
I have completed M.A. in English 56% and History 54%. I want to persue Ph.d in english. can I appear Ph.d without NET, M.phill nad entrance exam. Please inform me.
3rd February 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

i have completed M.A. in English with 48% and have 5years experience of teaching .i want to do p.hd. in eng.please suggest me how can i do the same with such percentage?
29th June 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a Profasor in English in uk univerty what i should do
5th July 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for phd in English? in 2012
26th July 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Phd with private degree of english ma
21st September 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the phd intrens english syllbus 2012
7th April 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to do phd in english ,could you suggest me entrance syllabus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?