2nd March 2013, 03:00 PM
Jeevanandsub

Is there any opportunity for MBA in Operation management in Dubai? What is the average salary for fresher?

Is there is any opportunity for MBA in Operations management in Dubai,& what is the average salary for fresher completed his degree from India?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
  2. What will be the average salary as a fresher after finishing masters degree in mechatronics?
  3. What is the average salary after MBA+PGDM in India Fresher?
  4. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  5. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  6. Job opportunities for fresher Mathematics post graduate in Dubai?
  7. What is the average salary for ECE fresher?
  8. Jobs after MBA in Operation Management?
  9. Details for CS course? I have done MBA from Institute of Management Technology Dubai
  10. Can I get exemption in MBA(Operation Management) if completed MBA(HR) from IGNOU? -- [New]
  11. What is the salary package in Dubai, USA, South Africa and UK after completing B.Tech civil
  12. After doing MSc Chemstry and MBA operation management how to get a government job?
  13. How much salary can I expect as a Fresher after completion of MBA course pursuing BMS from Mumbai university?
  14. What will be my average salary after doing B.Tech and MBA in Biochemistry?
  15. Average salary offered after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  16. What are the various opportunities for MBA PG in Aviation Sector?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do my career after MSc Maths?
20th December 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for MBA in Operation management in Dubai? What is the average salary for fresher?

what is the starting salary mba fresher in HR
6th November 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for MBA in Operation management in Dubai? What is the average salary for fresher?

Hello Sir and Madam,
I am Azmat Ali from Delhi and i am doing ICWA from Delhi and now i am in B.com 3rd year from amity university. if u required then contact me.
email id:- [email protected]
mobile no:- 919911629311.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?