18th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for CSE diploma in future years? Which diploma girls can opt?

Is there scope for cse diploma in future years?
And which other fields are available after diploma?
Which diploma girls can opt?
Can one can do job after diploma

19th June 2012, 05:37 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Is there any scope for CSE diploma in future years? Which diploma girls can opt?

Nowadays there is scope for every course that you choose to do. If you are talking about CSE than you can go for campus placements in various companies. Apart from that you can also go in various IT companies.
For girls i think CSE, IT and ECE are good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? 42 10th August 2020 04:00 PM
Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course? 15 12th June 2019 01:26 PM
Is it possible to do diploma in child health or diploma in gynac and OBS or diploma in general medicine after BAMS? 5 23rd May 2015 03:15 PM
Is VIEP diploma course a correspondence course, part time diploma course or a regular diploma course? Am I eligible for recruitment in government firms? 2 27th October 2013 01:53 AM