20th October 2012, 12:03 PM
vijuvisu

Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore for MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET preparation?

which are Top colleges in coimbatore for MBA.List it on placement.how much marks should be scored in tancet or other enterance exams to get these top colleges. Plz refer me some books for tancet preparatiom.

priya

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of TANCET MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET MBA?
  2. Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore after scoring 32.75 in MCA TANCET
  3. List of TANCET accepted colleges in Coimbatore? Which are the top colleges offering good placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the minimum cutoff required in TANCET to get into top MBA Colleges?
  5. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  6. Books to be referred for preparation for MBA?
  7. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  8. Books to be referred for TANCET exam?
  9. Can I join Institute in Dindugul if I write Tancet in Coimbatore? I want to do MBA in Dindigul
  10. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  11. What is the top mark for MBA TANCET 2014??
  12. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET?
  13. MBA seat in government colleges in Chennai or Coimbatore if I have 15 marks in TANCET?
  14. Books for TANCET MBA 2015 -- [New]
  15. Colleges I can get in Chennai and Coimbatore after scoring 8.2(OBC) in TANCET exam?
  16. Syllabus and books to be referred for MBA TANCET exam?
  17. What is the syllabus for TANCET MBA entrance exam? Materials and books for the same?
  18. Last 10 years TANCET M.E.(Civil) question papers and books to be referred?
17th November 2012, 08:14 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore for MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET preparation?

Top colleges in Coimbatore and Chennai region are listed below-

Indian Institutes of Technology Madras
All India Institute of Management Studies (AIIMAS)
Loyola Institute of Business Administration
Great Lakes Institute of Management
The National Institute of Manangement Studies
SKR Engineering College
SRM University
Asan Memorial Management Institute
Velammal College of Management and Computer Studies
Sathyabama University
Vaels Institute of Business Administration
Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR)
Chennai Business School (CBS)

you can get admission in these colleges on the basis of your score in the TANCET exam.

t prepare for the exam you can refer the following books-

>>>The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations by-Dinesh Khattar

>>>TANCET MCA (Anna University) by V.V.K Subburaj By-G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

>>>MCA Entrances Guide by-Amit M Agarwal

>>>Master of Computer Applications Entrance Exam Guide by-R. Gupta's

good luck
18th June 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore for MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET preparation?

I have got 17.8 mark in tancet MBA, can u suggest me good colleges in coimbatore or other areas?
21st June 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have got 22 in tancet MBA and i belong to BC category suggest me some college in chennai or coimbatore.
21st September 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

tancet exam ku minimum marks evaloa score panananum?
15th October 2013, 08:59 PM
userdefined

Hi Friend :

Indian Institutes of Technology Madras
All India Institute of Management Studies (AIIMAS)
Loyola Institute of Business Administration
Great Lakes Institute of Management
The National Institute of Manangement Studies
SKR Engineering College
SRM University
Asan Memorial Management Institute
Velammal College of Management and Computer Studies
Sathyabama University
Vaels Institute of Business Administration
24th January 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How much to score in TANCET to get into top MBA colleges ? suggest how much to score to get into VIT or LOYOLA or such colleges?
19th April 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi ! I want to do mba in coimbatore. So, please tell me which college will be the best for this course and also I had written tancet.
28th April 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hai I want to study my my MBA in coimbatore . Pls tell about best clg&hostel in coimbatore and I m long distance for coimbatore so I m stay in hostel. That clg located in only city I had write Tancet
19th June 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I don't knw which is best college in Coimbatore i hv 7.600 marks in TANCET 2014 pls expn me which collage is best for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?