25th July 2010, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?

i want the list of universites in andhra pradesh offering m.sc biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry and the date of m.sc entrance exams

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  3. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  4. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  5. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  6. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  8. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  9. List of universities offering MSc biotechnology?
  10. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  11. Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?
  12. What is better M.Sc between Biotechnology or M.Sc Chemistry?
  13. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  14. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  15. Which are the recognized universities offering MSc Chemistry? Fee structure, last date of submission of forms?
  16. Which subject to choose in MSc : Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics or Biotechnology?
  17. M.Sc can be done after B.Sc through IITJAM and NITCET like entrance exams?
  18. Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?
7th November 2011, 03:42 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?

HI,
SOME UNIVERSITY OFFERING THE M.Sc BIOTECH, BIOCHEMISTRY, CHEMISTRY ARE:-

-College of Science (Department of Biotechnology)
Osmania University Hyderabad

-University of Hyderabad ( Central University)

-Acharya Nagarjuna University

-ANDHRA UNIVERSITY
7th November 2011, 03:43 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?

HI,
SOME UNIVERSITY OFFERING THE M.Sc BIOTECH, BIOCHEMISTRY, CHEMISTRY ARE:-

-College of Science (Department of Biotechnology)
Osmania University Hyderabad

-University of Hyderabad ( Central University)

-Acharya Nagarjuna University

-ANDHRA UNIVERSITY
7th November 2011, 05:37 PM
VegaSridhar

Hi,

Universities offering Biochemistry courses both G and PG are as follows::

Acharya Nagarjuna University

Andhra university

Sri Venkateswara unversity

Kakatiya University

JNTU,Hyderabad

JNTU,Kakinada

JNTU,Ananthapur

You need to check their websites for notificationdetails

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
7th November 2011, 09:02 PM
anju anju

hi,,,

osmania niversity and osmania university for women are providing MSc biochemestry,,
28th November 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i want release of dates of application forms of pg entrance exam 2012-2013...of all the universities..plz inform me.
16th March 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i want release of dates of application forms of pg entrance exam 2012-2013...of all the universities..plz inform me.
13th April 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know about the post graduate programs in foregin universties which are offering the biotechnology courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?