23rd April 2011, 09:04 PM
S.SARAN RAGUL

Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?

I want to study aeronautical engineering.now i completed 10th standard.which is the better university to study aeronautical engineering?how much mark should i obtain in 10th and 12th to study aeronautical engineering?how much fees i want to pay to study aeronautical engineering?if it is surity to get job? If it is a valuable study?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  4. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for studying Aeronautical Engineering? How much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same? -- [New]
  7. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  8. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  10. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  11. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  14. Aeronautical engineer can get a job in Microsoft having very good academic records?
  15. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  16. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical?
29th May 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?

I want to study aeronautical engineering.now i completed 10th standard.which is the better university to study aeronautical engineering?how much mark should i obtain in 10th and 12th to study aeronautical engineering?how much fees i want to pay to study aeronautical engineering?if it is surity to get job? If it is a valuable study?
1st June 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?

how much rupees need to study aeronautical engineering?
5th June 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Now I finish 10th now I need to john in aironatical how I ll john?
8th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SECURED 86.5% MARKS IN 10 2 ESPECIALLY 89% IN PHYSICS CHEM.& MATH IN PB.SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD RCENTLY NOW 2011 PLEASE TELL ME MAY I TAKE DIRECT ADMMISSION FOR AEURONATICS AND HOW MUCH IS THE FEE SMESTERWISE AND CENTRES FOR COURSE- FALAK AHUJA - E-MAIL [email protected] phone-9872292655
10th June 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

how many marks and how many rupees have i obtained to study for aeronotical engineering
18th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much rupees need to study aeronautical engineering?
1,50,000 to 2,50,000 per year
19th June 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage require for admission in aeronautics?
21st June 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I, am doing doing diploma in mechanical engineering ,also i.am interested in aeronoticle engineering course
how to apply for correspondence to get degree in aeronotical engineering /what is eligibility for the course
21st June 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

which subjects to be taken in 11 n 12 std n what entrance exam we have to give for aeronautical engineering
24th June 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the job gurantee after diong aeronautical engeenering ? scope of good job
27th June 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,which percentage in 10th,11th,12th in standard? please say to me,my number-8001950122.niraj
27th June 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I HAD SOUCED 54% IN CBSE, SO I CAN JOIN IT ,,,,,,,,,,,
28th June 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

if i got 90% in12 so which is the best college or ynivercity for aironotical engineer
28th June 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Iwant to aeronaotial engeneering let me know fee and are there any colleges in andhara pradhesh
30th June 2011, 09:43 AM
sandeeptyagi100
Member+

hello dear friend
you have to gain minimum 60% marks in 12 and 10
and after you do entrance exam
and collages are many iit and nit collage which offer this cource

best of luck
3rd July 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

can a middle class family afford it.what is the fee
8th July 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 11th std.i like to know when should i start to prepare for gate exam ?can i know where these exams are conducted and
according which syllabus?
9th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i have obtained 89% in std 12 and my cut off is 180.75 .will i be able to get seat in aeronautical course .what will be the fees for my course.
21st July 2011, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

I have 50% in 10 2. But I have 49 marks in physices , 49 marks in chemistry and 54 marks in math
can i study aeronautical engineering.
nearest agra.
22nd July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How much marks needed in 10
30th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i m finising 10 and my mark is 310 i can join aeronautical engineering plz rply me soon sir my email [email protected]
30th July 2011, 07:01 PM
vivek049

Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?

thanking you
1st August 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to get admission for aeronautical engineering in india?
15th August 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

i am studying tenth std. how many percentage of marks is required to study 1 st group???
15th August 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

which subject in a level is best for aerospace engineering
7th September 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage you want in 10th if i want do it after 10th only?
17th September 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am yadu yadav i like to aeromtecal engg.how apply for this exam i 12 pass out my 63.64% i intrest this line top collages in m.p. And india
15th November 2011, 09:48 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

15th November 2011, 09:52 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

hello dear friend
25th November 2011, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

What are the groups available in aeronauticle engineering? please give me the information sir/madam?
30th November 2011, 10:38 PM
tuntunia

hello dear friend
6th January 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

wot is the procedure to get admission in computer engineering. In and wot is fee fr donation...in srm university
8th January 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Im studing in 10th class i want to become an aeronoutical engineer and i want to know that how to take admission and what is the fees in aeronoutical per year
21st January 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

does aeronautical enng gives job satisfaction???????????
and also gives high salary to make our own develpoment?????
and what is its salary range???????????
will i get a good job in india????????????

suggest me [email protected]
21st January 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed nine class with 88 percent and after X. I want to apply for aeronietical engineer. can u tell me what is the best way to apply and what is the ses
26th January 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i pass class x with 77%.i want to join a private best engineering college to provide a degree.how much cost for learn
29th January 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 70.5 %marks in 10 and 72 % marks in 12 and i am from middle class family how much fees should i paid for 1 semister
5th February 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I secured 61% in my 10 standard then I completed my 12th standard 61% then then completed my BE in electronic & communication securing 75% now can I do Mtech in aeronautical engg
12th February 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

which is the best aeronautical college in tamil nadu
4th March 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a diplomo electrical student .can i get b.tech aeronautical seat .if yes how.what is the way to get it
8th March 2012, 09:57 PM
edward1989

21st March 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

my name is venkatesh i am studying 1st inter how much marks did i get in1st and 2nd inter what courses did i do can iget seat if yes what is the way to get it igot 89% in 10th
13th April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is harish. i have completed my 10 and wanted to study aeronautics. please give me details about it or cal to the number 9949632469
13th April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is harish kumar,i have completed my10th and wanted to study aeronautics.piease give me the details
13th May 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?

please send all details on my E-mail ID [email protected] please,
15th May 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir is dere any job guarantee in aeronautical engineering????

-AMAN
15th May 2012, 04:27 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.SARAN RAGUL View Post
HI!

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

For admission in top Engineering you have to pass 12th with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

GOOD LUCK!
24th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am simeon joshi i got 80% in 12th how much fees i shud pay for aeronautical engineering? is there any fee concession for sc students plz inform me my mail id is [email protected]
5th June 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th std. i would like to study aeronautical engineering. what is the procedure to join in aeronautical engineering directly insted of going 12th std (like diplamo courses), any entrance exam is there like JEE, i got 93.6% IN 10TH STD, SO PLEASE GUIDE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THANKS IN ADVANCE
DEPUCK RAJ
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?