24th July 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?

which universities in usa offer masters in clinical pharmacology and how do i apply. what is the school fees range and i be working while schooling

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in USA?
  2. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  3. Which university in USA provides masters in clinical pharmacology course?
  4. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  5. List of universities in USA which offers masters in Clinical Pharmacology?
  6. Colleges offering masters in Clinical Pharmacology and its fee structure? Job opportunities for the same?
  7. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  8. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Universities in India offering Ph.D in Pharmacology?
  11. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  12. Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?
  13. Mode of application for Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?
  14. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  15. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  16. Universities providing scholarship in USA, Canada and Saudi Arabia for pursing Masters in Pharmacology? -- [New]
  17. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  18. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
9th March 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?

i did pharm d froom pakistan nd i want to do ms in clinical pharmacy wht should i do???
25th March 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?

My name is Dr. Ude Gabriel(a medical doctor), An African international student. i want to study masters in clinical pharmacology in Americain University. how do i go about it? what is the cost? I need a reply.
3rd June 2012, 09:47 PM
Radhakrishna143

which universities in usa offer masters in clinical
pharmacology and how do i apply. what is the
school fees range and i be working while
schooling
18th June 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Which universities in usa offer masters in clinical pharmacology and how do I apply. What is the school fees range and is there job opportunity after the master program
23rd August 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

hi iam dr.sulafa i got a bacalourea degree in medicine and general surgery from umst uneversity at sudan . i would like do do master degree in clinical pharmacology in american uneversity ????how can i apply for that & what is the shcool fees ????please replay
23rd August 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

hi iam dr.sulafa i got a bacalourea degree in medicine and general surgery from unversity of medical science and technology in sudan . i would like to do master degree in clinical pharmacology in usa university .how can apply for that and what is the school fees ?
7th September 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a pharmacist (bac 5) here in algeria. i want study a hemobiology in usa. iwould like how can i do my inscription there at first time...help
28th November 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a medical doctor. I graduated from a school in nigeria and I am seeking admission to do masters in clinical pharmacology.
I would like to know the institutions that offer the course in the United States and what thier requirements are for an international students.
Thanks
12th July 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have one simple question?How is the interest coming from a medical doctor to become clinical pharmacologist?One could have just studied pharmacology.....
28th August 2013, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

I am a medical doctor and i want to study clinical pharmacology, i want to knw hw to apply n gain entrance to study it, the requirements n it's cost. Tnk u.
1st October 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm medical doctor in DRcongo,i want to do a master in clinical pharmacology in USA.What can I do for inscription.Thanks a lot.
14th June 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a medical doctor,studied in a Nigerian university and I want to pursue a post graduate course in clinical pharmacology in a U.S university. What's the criteria for application and tuition.
14th July 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Please I need a list of universities offering Master's in clinical pharmacology in the USA and I want to know their requirements
22nd January 2015, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm about to graduate as a PHARMACIST with a great interest in clinical pharmacology...,please how do I gain an admission into a nice university in the USA for post graduate studies in clinical pharmacology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?