27th July 2011, 02:35 PM
rachnika

Upper and lower age limit for BDS to apply for government job in Gujarat?

what is the upper and lower age limit for B.D.S to apply for government job in Gujarat?

3rd September 2011, 02:29 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Upper and lower age limit for BDS to apply for government job in Gujarat?

Minimum age limit fixed by the Council of 17 years and maximum age limit of 35 years for getting admission in MBBS/BDS course were reconsidered by the Council. The Council has decided that there should not be minimum or maximum age limit for admission in MBBS/BDS class.
13th October 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Upper and lower age limit for BDS to apply for government job in Gujarat?

What is salary for government job of bds doctor in gujarat?
13th October 2011, 03:03 PM
kinika

Minimum age limit fixed by the Council of 17 years and maximum age limit of 35 years for getting admission in MBBS/BDS course were reconsidered by the Council. The Council has decided that there should not be minimum or maximum age limit for admission in MBBS/BDS class.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/upper-lower-age-limit-bds-apply-government-job-gujarat-302742.html#ixzz1aeI6NjdJ
4th June 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am RUTVEK C. PATEL, I have B. H. M. S. degree, I passed it 2008 at Rajkot with 60%. I want to job in Gujarat in my fiald, in primary health center at Gujarat.
2nd June 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

upper age for govt. of gujarat job ? as a surat municipal corporation clerk job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?