6th July 2011, 07:46 PM
lavanya.karnati

Weightage details of subjects in GATE ECE?

hello sir, my name is lavanya.k,i am studying b.tech 3rd yr,ece branch.i would like to know the weithage details of the subjects that are in gate examination regarding our branch.

6th November 2011, 12:31 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Weightage details of subjects in GATE ECE?

dear friend,

you are from ECE thats a very nice stream but when you are going for a completion like GATE or any other govt Exam than its too tough.
because ECE syllabus are too lengthy
so main subjects in which you should concern is semiconductor physics,digital Electronics,analog electronics,and control system thats it.
so
best of luck.

14th November 2011, 08:17 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

you are from ECE thats a very nice stream but when you are going for a completion like GATE or any other govt Exam than its too tough.
because ECE syllabus are too lengthy
so main subjects in which you should concern is semiconductor physics,digital Electronics,analog electronics,and control system thats it.
so

27th December 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

for having better score in gate is it necessary to concentrate on maths ?

15th January 2012, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

sir, myself jayvind singh sisodiya.and i am final year studend in ece.pl. give me information of most important subject in point of view gate.

7th August 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

how can get good score in GATE? which subjects are easily score ..?

8th December 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

what is mark to get in GATE to get into IIT's?

8th December 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir....what are the weightage marks for gate in ece according to sub wise....plz...help me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?