31st October 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?

hi,
i am an intern in DR. BR SUR HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE and will complete my BHMS degree in 2012. As i have no future plans for doing MD...i want a successful ,stable and a settled life as early as possible. I am planning to go for masters in public health after BHMS.is it a right option or what else are the career prospects i can think of..please guide me regarding other career options and top colleges for pursuing masters in publc health and future afetr masters in public health.

Thanking You,
DR. Nishita Gupta

Related Questions:
25th June 2012, 07:41 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?

Top colleges
Johns Hopkins University
University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill
Harvard University
University of Michigan--Ann Arbor
Columbia University
Emory University
University of Washington
University of California--Berkeley
University of Minnesota--Twin Cities
University of California--Los Angeles
30th September 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?

I m a bhms final year student,nd i want to know dat can i apply for mph?nd how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?