28th November 2011, 10:43 PM
kumudshruti

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?

I m 12th arts student.I have subject phychology,political science & economic.What are opportunities.
please reply on my email...

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for BA(Arts) students? What are the subjects in BA(Arts)?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for archaeologists? Should I opt this course as my career?
  5. Can I do MBA after my graduation(In arts)? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in India for students having MBA degree from outside India?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for a student having arts stream in 11th?
  7. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  11. Courses that I can do after passing 12th arts? What are the career opportunities
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  14. What are the career opportunities available for 12th Arts NIOS student? -- [New]
  15. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?
8th June 2012, 06:09 PM
Niyati B

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?

For arts as a subject,varied career and future prospects are available. you may go for mainstream arts such as law or teaching,or go into politics or become an environmentalist too! Economics and law are the more preferred subjects chosen by arts students.
6th January 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?

what is our obtion for the job in future as being arts student?
7th November 2013, 12:45 AM
Pelsinfevaiff

Default My Experience with Universe LLC!

“Universe LLC is fast and competent. Easy to get started. Jump right in. I was on a tight deadline and we were able to do what we needed to do.”
12th May 2016, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

What to do if I want to get diploma in fashion designing after giving H. S
27th June 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I AM AN ARTS STUDENT . CAN I DO AFTER 12 B.COM ? PLEASE SUGGESTION ME BECAUSE I AM NEED A JOB PLEASE HELP ME.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?