8th October 2011, 01:08 PM
namita mishra

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?

what is career in arts?the subjects are political sci,economics,history,sychology.i want to be sychologist.can it possible?
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for archaeologists? Should I opt this course as my career?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for a student having arts stream in 11th?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for BA(Arts) students? What are the subjects in BA(Arts)?
  6. Can I do MBA after my graduation(In arts)? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in India for students having MBA degree from outside India?
  7. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  11. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses that I can do after passing 12th arts? What are the career opportunities
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  17. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
  18. What are the career opportunities available for 12th Arts NIOS student? -- [New]
19th November 2017, 02:19 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?

Yes. In B.A. with psychology subject, You can become a Psychologist.

Employment Areas In Psychology
- Hospitals
- Welfare Organizations
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Clergy
- Advertising Industries
- Research Establishment
- Defense
- Prisons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?