15th January 2011, 09:18 PM
Sukhminder

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?

I want to know that I have completed my degree in b.tech elect.from jrn rvd university udaipur rajasthan, what is my future ?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  2. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  6. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?
  10. Various career opportunities available for a btech electronics and communication student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  15. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  18. Career opportunities for M.Sc(Statistics Operation Research) students? -- [New]
26th February 2012, 12:55 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?

Dear friend,
you can go for

GAIL
Reliance
BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
CDS(Combined defense service)

you are eligible for software companies also..
TCS
DELL
Infosys
ACCENTURE
27th October 2012, 05:55 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?

Dear aspirant,
The no. of electronics companies in India is less.
There are no companies which allow walk in for the electronics candidates.

So, you can apply for the government exams.

The exams are as follows:
GATE
ISRO
DRDO
IES
RRB JE or SE
BSNL
SAIl
GAIL

If you will attend the GATE entrance, with the help of GATE score you can apply for a lot of public sector comapnies like
SAIL
GAIL
NTPC
ONGC
OIL
IOCL

Work hard and prepare for these exams.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
27th October 2012, 06:47 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukhminder View Post
I want to know that I have completed my degree in b.tech elect.from jrn rvd university udaipur rajasthan, what is my future ?
please reply soon..
you can go for

GAIL
Reliance
BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
CDS(Combined defense service)

you are eligible for software companies also..
TCS
DELL
Infosys
ACCENTURE
27th October 2012, 07:17 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students

UPSC

CDS

DRDO

ECIL

AAI

SAIL

Reliance

BSNL

ISRO

RRB

GOOD LUCK......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?