8th May 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What course should I join after B.E Biomedical? Are there any PG courses related to my field except M.Tech and M.E?

I completed my B.E biomedical on 4rth may 2011.I'm really confused about what course to join after this????
i'm really not intrested in doing M.TECH or M.E....
I just want to know if there are any other P.G courses related to my field.. I would be happy if there are any in medical field..
please do guide me...

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  2. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  3. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  4. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do after B.E Biomedical? PG courses in Medical Field for which I am eligible for?
  6. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  7. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  8. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course?
  9. What are the courses offered in computer science for doing M.Tech?
  10. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  11. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  12. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  15. How to do M.Tech from MIT after completing B.E from medical electronics? Which entrance exam to write to get admission in MIT under Biomedical field?
  16. What shall I do after completion of PCB with 52% of marks?
  17. Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?
  18. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
18th September 2011, 08:44 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What course should I join after B.E Biomedical? Are there any PG courses related to my field except M.Tech and M.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.E biomedical on 4rth may 2011.I'm really confused about what course to join after this????
i'm really not intrested in doing M.TECH or M.E....
I just want to know if there are any other P.G courses related to my field.. I would be happy if there are any in medical field..
please do guide me...
After completing your B.E bio technology course the pursue for following course like ,

>>M. pharm { master of pharmacy }

>>M.sc biotechnology { master of biotechnology }

>>M.sc chemical science { master of chemical science }

>>MDS { master of dental surgery }

This courses are master degree courses , the duration of the course is for 2 years and the course is divided into 4 semester and practical training ,
there is good scope for the courses .

if your interested in this course then you should be qualified in bachelor degree in any stream with 60% percentage of mark in recognized university.

you can choose any one of the course as you like .
18th September 2011, 09:26 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: What course should I join after B.E Biomedical? Are there any PG courses related to my field except M.Tech and M.E?

B.E. BIOMEDICAL is a very importent course for making a career in medical field. now you have completed 4 year degree in this field and join P.G. course,so confusion is over.
you should join P.G. after biomedical in B.E.
Institute of clinical reserch of DELHI,MUMBAI AND BEGULURU,
AIMS,
UNIVERSITY OF HYDRABAD,
P.G. institute of medical edu.& research,
JLN INSTITUTE OF P.G.EDU. & RESEARCH.
As you mention in your ques. u should not join master course so above institute provide you P.G. course.best of luck
13th October 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course should I join after B.E Biomedical? Are there any PG courses related to my field except M.Tech and M.E?

i did my biomedical can i do m.e in embedded systems or electronics
12th December 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i m midhun kp from chennai doing bio medical engineering. sir, my question is that could i do my pg course in medical field. if so pls guide me the related fields
26th November 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Nw am doing my BE Biomedical Engineering Final year.After completing my UG i would like to do MBA in health care management or hospital management.i wouid like to know whether it is scopefuk or not????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?