20th April 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses to do in mass communication? I have passed 12th and I am a average student

i m 12th pass out student and an average student , so what r the courses to do in mass ncomm

Related Questions:
3rd August 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses to do in mass communication? I have passed 12th and I am a average student

Hw are am i to study mass communcation ad hw many creadit or b3 ,A1
5th August 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses to do in mass communication? I have passed 12th and I am a average student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hw are am i to study mass communcation ad hw many creadit or b3 ,A1
All those students who wish to enter journalism/mass comm field should read this excellent book written for them: "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist). It has example-based approach. It has got good reviews for quality of contents from senior journalists and faculty members as well as news portals.Also read "Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide" (Rs 100).Both the books will help u preparing for the entrance of media institutes.See the details below or email at [email protected] or visit
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
or visit
https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021
20th March 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bmm in mumbai can u tell me how to get good college?and how i should join the bmm studies
23rd May 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I read in 12 class am average in study so me kya karu per me CS or CA nahi karna chats to me kya karu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?