18th April 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of B.Ed CET of Pune and Nashik? Where are the forms available?

What is the Date of B.Ed. CET of Pune and NAshik, also tell me where are the forms available?

Related Questions:
  1. Date for B.Ed forms availability in 2011 in Pune and Nashik? where to buy?
  2. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  3. Where can I get the B.Ed CET examination form in Pune?
  4. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  5. Date of sale of B.Ed entrance exam form in Nashik and Pune?
  6. What is the expected date of B.Ed CET forms to be available?
  7. When will the forms of BBA-CET be available in Nashik?
  8. Date of Maharashtra MH-CET B.ed examination in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Date of sale of the B.Ed exam forms? Where can I get the forms in Pune?
  10. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  11. List of B Schools available in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I've scored 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET
  12. In which B-Schools can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik after scoring 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET?
  13. How to become an IAS officer? I am a 1st year student
  14. Valuable higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to become an IAS officer after pursuing B.A 1st year from NIILM university?
  16. Date of CET exam of B.Ed in Narhe Colleges in Pune? I have done my B.Com and want to get admission for B.Ed this year? I am a working person in Private organization in Pune
  17. Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Which are the best books to refer for MHT CET exam? Details of MHT CET B.Ed?

1st June 2015, 07:08 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date of B.Ed CET of Pune and Nashik? Where are the forms available?

B.Ed is the course which provide the teaching aids,understand pchycological tendency of the child as a teacher.

admission in B.ed course in Maharashtra,one has to apply for B.ed CET conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra.

APPLICATION FORM:-

*Data of Issue of Application: The tentative dates of issue of application for CET would be in April

*Exam Date: The tentative dates of Pre-Teacher Education Test would be conducted in the last week of May

**Exam Fee: 1.for Open/OBC/SBC categories and Outside Maharashtra all categories Candidates is Rs 650/-

2.for the Backward Class candidate from the Maharashtra State is Rs 350/-

Medium of CET: Medium of CET will be Marathi/English only.

**exam pattern:- The CET will consists of the subjects namely, Mental Ability, Teacher Aptitude and General Knowledge of 50 marks

**passing marks:- total marks 50

1)The minimum qualifying marks in CET for Open, O.B.C and S.B.C. category candidates should be 18 marks out 50,

2)for B. C. categories candidates 15 marks and the candidates from Out of Maharashtra Universities belonging to all categories,

****18 marks for getting eligible for admission to B. Ed. Course.

****entrance test:- 2nd / 3rd Week of June 2015

*****The counseling Process is expected to be held from the First Week of July 2015 to August mid 2015.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?