16th March 2012, 12:28 PM
ishafatima

What is the date of PGCET entrance exam? Syllabus of it, exam centers and the fee structure?

Hello sir/madam

I have completed my B.E in Computer science and Engineering.I would like to pursue my postgraduation in CS. In this regard i would like to know the dates for pgcet,syllabus,exam centres and fee structure. .. my mobile no is 9008511421, [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  2. Notification, fee expense and last date to apply for PGCET?
  3. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  5. Fee structure, Examination pattern, centre of exam for the entrance of IGNOU to join MBA course? Are there any online exam centers?
  6. Availability of form and fee structure for Karnataka PGCET 2015? -- [New]
  7. Exact date of exam and syllabus for PGCET?
  8. Syllabus of PGCET exam for ECE branch? Date of the entrance exam?
  9. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  10. Coaching centers for PGCET entrance exam for M.Tech?
  11. What is GDCA entrance exam syllabus? Fee structure for the same?
  12. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?
  13. Date of sale of forms of PGCET exam for B.Pharm students? Procedure to apply online? Last date to apply for it without late fee? Date of entrance exam?
  14. How can I pursue M.Tech through PGCET after B.Tech? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  15. Fee structure of PGCET and M.Tech course?
  16. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  17. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  18. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
14th May 2013, 08:29 PM
vamsi.svne

Default Re: What is the date of PGCET entrance exam? Syllabus of it, exam centers and the fee structure?

Dear Fatima,
In andhra pradesh PGCET examination will be held on 24th may.the last date for the payment of examination fee had been expired without fine on last month.so if your interested to write the exam in this academic year you have to register for pgcet online application with fine amount.syllabus for PGCET is almost equal to GATE syllabus.so once if your familiar with topics of your engineering branch for GATE exam,then you can perform exam well.Examination centers are available at TIRUPATHI,HYDERABAD etc...for more details go to www.appgecet.org..

with regards
vamsi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?