23rd August 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam syllabus for the Management(Admn) job in Steel Authority of India Limited? Previous years papers of the written exam?

Dear Sir.

I am applying for the Management Trainee(Admn.) Job in Steel Authority of India Limited but i am not able to get the written exam syllabus. kindly help me how to prepare for the examination and please send previous written exam question papers.

with Regards
B.Prasad

Related Questions:
  1. What is the written exam syllabus of Management Trainee(Administration) job in Steel Authority of India? Past years question papers and the best books for practice?
  2. Any job is there for 12th passed in Steel Authority of India limited?
  3. Steel Authority of India limited recruitment of management trainee(Technical) previous years question papers?
  4. Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Sample test papers of attendant cum technician written exam of steel authority of India?
  6. SAIL Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Previous year papers for SAIL, HPCL, OIL and IOCL exams?
  8. What are the jobs that I can do after completing B.E?
  9. How many core companies are available in the world for Mechanical engineering students?
  10. What is the syllabus for recruitment of Management Trainees Administration in SAIL(Steel Authority of India)?
  11. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  12. How can I go in Steel Authority of India Limited? I am doing B.Tech in EE branch
  13. Previous year question papers of SAIL Management Trainee Exam?
  14. Which are the companies offering internship? I am studying B.E EEE 3rd year
  15. Syllabus and previous years question papers for coal India limited exam?
  16. Download previous years solved question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Traffic Executives recruitment exam -- [New]
  17. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Coal India Limited Exam for the position of Accountant?
  18. Am I eligible for steel authority of India limited exam after B.Tech with information technology
5th September 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam syllabus for the Management(Admn) job in Steel Authority of India Limited? Previous years papers of the written exam?

Dear Sir.

I am applying for the Management Trainee(Admn.) Job in Steel Authority of India Limited but i am not able to get the written exam syllabus. kindly help me how to prepare for the examination and please send previous written exam question papers and best book which i prefer for pratice.

with Regards
Pragya
16th January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam syllabus for the Management(Admn) job in Steel Authority of India Limited? Previous years papers of the written exam?

syllabus of management trainee post.tell me sir
26th March 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone help me with the Management (ADMN) (operation/SCM) Syllabus and previous years paper please
8th July 2016, 07:56 PM
shantanu mohanta

Can anyone help me the management Mechanical (operation) previous year paper please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?