30th March 2011, 11:31 PM
rupam karna

What are the exams which ECE students can appear to get government jobs?

wot r d exams ece students can appear to get govt. job?? Please list the names

29th May 2011, 04:00 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the exams which ECE students can appear to get government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupam karna View Post
ECE is the hub for jobs in any sector it may be in core job or private job or a IT Job ,Jobs for ECE and ECE for jobs
anyways

as per your question i guess you are pursuing b.tech electronics and communication engineering and want to settle with a secured govt job right. ok i'll help you in providing information.

The most popular and every engineers desired exam i.e., IES you are eligible to write this examination after completing your b.tech or while pursuing your final year.

this is the most respected job in society you will be highly regarded as engineer and you can utilize your engineering skills in public interest. This is one of the great opportunity for ECE student which can't be availed by CSE or IT students due to their in eligibility.

So make use of this opportunity. This exam is conducted by UPSC delhi every year the notification and all will be in the year starting

Next you can write the exams like JTO by BSNL JTO is Junior Telecom officer this is also a govt job for ECE students

some other exams like ECIL,BHEL,BEL,etc.,

You can appear top class job entrance examination like Civils for IAS/IPS and all , and other examinations like SSC,Groups,Army Entrances,CDS etc..,

There are plenty of options for you all you need to do is just select the job entrance as per your interest.

All the best

~A~
29th May 2011, 07:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams which ECE students can appear to get government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupam karna View Post
tep to get government jobs for ECE students.

1.complete your ECE degree.

2.apply for any one of the following(ECE field)

1.AAI(AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDA)

2.INDIAN ARMY

3.INDIAN AIR FORCE

4.DRDO.

5.ISRO.

6.NTPC.

7.BHEL.

8.UPSC.

9.ONGC

10.RAILWAYS

good luck for your future.
8th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm doin my final ECE what are the books ahould I prepare for AAI,INDIAN AIR FORCE, RAILWAYS, and suggest me the way of preparing for these xams... Thanking you.
17th June 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the exam syllabus of BHEL FOR ECE b-tech students plz..............................
22nd June 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

what is state govt jops availaple in ece?
23rd June 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria n exams for jobs in ISRO
24th June 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I heard that IES is very difficult to prepare and it needs more than 15 hours a day for preparation.Is it really dat difficult.Are there any tips or books to refer for attempting IES xm.
1st July 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sathyaraj.S
what are the reference books for ISRO JOBS?
9th July 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

am pursuing final ecewhat are the books should i prefer for IES,JTO,BHEL............
AND suggest me the way of preperation for those exams.
16th July 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing 3-ece nd i was very much interested in getting government job.
what are the books that i should start reading to get any of the jobs like IES,JTO,BHEL,ECIL,DRDO,APTRANSCO.................. .....
COULD YOU PLZ TELL ME.
19th July 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams conducted out of india for engineering jobs in other country after completing B.E ECE?
26th July 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

how many times a student can prepare for GATE????
11th October 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, plzz give me the infrmation about ece students are eligible for ap transco or not
22nd October 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

is ECE students are eligible to write AP trans-co entrance exam?
24th October 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to appear for bhel and jto exams...........?
7th November 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing diploma in electronic and communication engineering. i want to know for how many goverment company exam am i eligible?
19th December 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

is final year students elligible for aptransco
27th December 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i completed my b.tech in ecestream ,pls tel what the govt job vacinicies are there and im intrested to work in navy but how to apply to approach all the details i donot know pls tel sir
21st May 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Please give the list of available GOVT exam for B.E ECE aft june 2012
20th April 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am doing 3 yr ece.plz tel me,wat r the bks best to study BEL,JTO,BHEL exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?