18th September 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?

what is the fees structure of chanakya acdemay pune ? and is ther any hostel facility for applicable student ? If yes so mention it

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  2. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Symbiosis Pune? When will the admission start? Is there hostel facility available for boys? What is the usual cutoff marks?
  4. Fee structure of BBA with hostel facility?
  5. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  6. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  7. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  8. Does Karimnagar JNTU has hostel facility? Fee structure details of it?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  11. What is the admission procedure for BSc? Fee structure, Hostel Facility and the last date to apply for the same?
  12. Fee structure of MIT Pune B.Tech course including Hostel Fee, Education Fee and other fee?
  13. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure of MSc wine course? Is there any facility of scholarship?
  15. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
  16. Fee structure including hostel facility of Aakash Institute for preparation of JEE Main & Advance?
  17. Fee structure including hostel facility of Aakash Institute for the preparation of JEE Main & Advance?
  18. What is the fee structure for 1 year PMT course? Does Allen provide hostel facility for girls students? -- [New]
13th August 2016, 09:56 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?

As you want to know fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune, here in telling you the same-

Fee structure : Chanakya IAS Academy Pune-

Subject: FEE ( in Rs.):

GENERAL STUDIES (Pre–cum-Main)
Along with CSAT
1,00,000/-

Any 1 Optional Subject out of
LAW, POLITICAL SCIENCE, HISTORY
45,000/-

GENERAL STUDIES (Pre.)
Along with CSAT
40,000/-

Complete Package
GENERAL STUDIES (Pre-cum-Mains)
Along with CSAT + 1 Optional Subject
1,35,000/-

GENERAL STUDIES (Mains)
70,000/-

Interview Guidance
5000/-

Avilability of hostel facility: Yes , hostel facility is avilable for applicable student

Address:
Chanakya IAS Academy
Flora Mansion, 1st Floor,Mansinghpura, Hari Marg Corner, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015 ‎
0141 270 9960 ‎
1st June 2017, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?

Hello sir, I am Samiksha ganer and I have passed 12th this year and I have aim to pass IAS exam and want to take admission in your academy but I don't know what, is your fees structure and admission process, so please sir I want your guidance for the same
9th June 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir l have also passed 12th l want to be an IAS officer .But l want to know the fee structure of your Academy.do you have hostel facility?and any good college nearby?and also the fee structure of hostel.
16th June 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed 10th this year and i want to be an IAS officer. I want to know the fee structure and admission structure of the academy. As i am from mumbai i wanted to know if there are hostel facilities available.
5th July 2017, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am Sonali Patil. I am belonging from karad . l have completed electrical engineering. I want to be an IAS officer so that I want to take admission in your academy. But I don't know about fee structure also admission procedure of academy so I want your guidance sir. Thank u.
22nd September 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am chetan Mahalle now studying in bsc last year so i want to be an IPS officer so what is your Academy fee structure and what is hostel facilities because i am from akola district, all about your Academy.
16th April 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello i am a an ex banker want to study for UP PCS aa age bar being raised in UP so wanted to pursue this coaching in pune please help
18th May 2018, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

May I know what is the fee structure for mpsc class and for hostel at Pune.
and when the new batch is start, and how can I take the admission
Sir reply me fast so I can said to my parents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?