19th September 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?

plz tell me total fees of m.a punjabi ptu uni. patiala
for private students ?
please send me the details

10th July 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?

what is the fees of msc psychology???????
6th June 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?

there are many couses-!st- We study n this course . That is psychology in Bhangra
fees-902 hostel fee-0012. u cvan also do psychology in pangey now th e fees-521542358
ur entrence fee-65454384
I hope this helps u and u lead a succesfull life as a Psychologist
13th July 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of m.a pol.science (private)by pbi .uni. Patiala?
20th November 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for m.a. Psychology in P.U. ?
26th November 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure available for m.a. Psychology in P.U. ?? Plz do reply asap..
26th November 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for m.a. Psychology (regular) in punjab university.?
19th June 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Please inform the fee structure for Msc psychology in punjabi university patiala
8th July 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
10th August 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How do MA private in punjabi university patiala and fee structure , last date for submit examination form.
6th September 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate from CMJ uni.Meghalyain2012 and after that I completed my B.Ed from Punjabi uni.Now I want to know Can I do M.A from Punjabi uni.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?