15th March 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee to take admission in MBBS?

pls tell me lowest fees for direct admission in mbbs bcoz iam intrested in your univercity.give in detail fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  2. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  3. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  4. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the admission fee of MBBS in government college
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS without entrance test? How much fee is needed for MBBS? I have scored 52% in 2nd year PUC
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  8. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  9. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  10. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  12. What is the course fee for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh for candidates belonging in B category?
  13. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  14. Tuition fee and hostel fee for MBBS in Uttar Pradesh Lucknow?
  15. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany? -- [New]
  16. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  18. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
17th June 2013, 08:27 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee to take admission in MBBS?

Hello

if you want to get into mbbs officially then it costs less.

When you go by donation seat then it will cost you more.

For example:

If a govt seat or private seat is obtained by a rank then it will cost from 60000 to 80000.

Else if you got a seat without a rank in govt or private college then it will be more fee.

Approximately 3.20 lakhs or more depending on the talks with management.

Sometimes the donation will be very very more.

So its better to write entrance exam again and score a good rank.

Best ♥,
Sammy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?