2nd September 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What jobs can I get after completing undergraduate degree in BSc chemistry

What jobs can i get after completing my undergraduate degree in bsc chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What can I do after completing BSc?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  4. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  6. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  7. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  8. Is there any possibility to do masters degree in Nanoscience after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  9. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  10. What are the jobs available after completing BSc in Chemistry Honors
  11. What are the jobs available after completing BSc Chemistry? What is the scope of Ph.D in Chemistry except teaching?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc Bio Chemistry, Micro Biology and Chemistry
  13. What to choose between MSc in Chemistry and MCA after completing BSc Honors degree in Chemistry?
  14. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  15. Is it possible to do degree in BSc chemistry after completing intermediate(MPC) with 70%
  16. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  17. What to do after completing BSc Chemistry?
  18. Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry? -- [New]
23rd January 2013, 08:10 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What jobs can I get after completing undergraduate degree in BSc chemistry

hi,,,
the career options after B.Sc (Chemistry)
1.food manufacturer
2.clinics & hospital
3.medical research labo.
4.food & drug admin.
5.public health agencies
6.agricultural indus.
7.pvt. research foundation
all the best-------
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?