31st December 2010, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered to core engineering students in IT companies?

what is the job offered to the core engineering students like MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING students in IT companies like INFOSYS, WIPRO....etc????

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  2. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  3. What kind of industrial job is available for me after passing B.E with 66.28%? Any chance for a job in core companies?
  4. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  6. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  8. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication -- [New]
  9. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. Do core engineering companies consider M.Tech students for job?
  11. Top core companies for Electronic Students in India? What is the qualification requirement?
  12. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  13. Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering?
  14. Which companies offer jobs in semiconductor field and in digital electronics?
  15. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  16. How to get job in core companies after B.Tech in E&I stream?
  17. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  18. C.G.P.A. requirements for getting into a core company
15th May 2011, 11:08 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered to core engineering students in IT companies?

I want to ask why are you putting your feet in the wrong shoe?

There's is lot more opportunities for the mechanical and electrical engineering students besides IT field.

1. BHEL

2. SAIL

3. Civil Services

4. Railways

5. Defense forces

A lot of scope is their for mechanical and electrical aspirants, so you should find the field that is made for and suitable for your degree.

Good luck.
16th May 2011, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered to core engineering students in IT companies?

if you r in non it background and also join to it copanies.then they are provide it trainning .they have guidance for it education. so dont worry dear. everybody can do it.trainning fields are........
1)java
2)c
3)c++
4)oracle
5).net......................like cs subjects............application things
24th May 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

namastey sir..
I am the student of 4 th year Information Technology engg. I have not crieteria to get job in campus interview. I completed my diploma in computer engg with 72% from Government polytechnic, Arvi in maharashtra and got direct 2nd year in B.E(IT), in B.D college of engg. Sevagram in mahaharashra. Sir, for campus interview there is required 12 th crieteria and i havnt enough % in 12, i have only 45.0 %. Please help me sir, how should i get job, and my programming knowledge is also less. Please guide me next year my degree shall completed and what should i plan now..
4th October 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

how many type of department to work in mechanical depart ment like design, quality controll
19th April 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 60.17% am i elegible for it
14th June 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

My son is a fresh Mechanical Engineering graduate with an aggregate of 58% which I think may be insufficient in the
present market. But ,he has wonderful communication skills, presentation skills,and organizational skills which he
proved in his college Are there any chances of him getting a job in good companies?
1st September 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered to core electrical engineering students in core companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?