15th July 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What is meant by BSc Nursing?

What is meant by B.Sc.Nursing?...Could u please tell me the details

5th July 2014, 11:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is meant by BSc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is meant by B.Sc.Nursing?...Could u please tell me the details
B. Sc Nursing (or) Bachelor of Nursing is a Bachelor degree nursing course. B. Sc Nursing is a heath care undergraduate course. This course having good scope in both the government as well as private sector. B. Sc nursing course, having good demand and vast job opening all over the world. The duration of the course is two years, which are divided into six semesters.

B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicant must have passed intermediate (or) an equivalent examination of a university or Board approved by Government of India and should be studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a main subject in 12th standard level.

Minimum 50% percentage of marks required for this course and 5% Percentage of marks will be applicable for the candidate who are belonging from SC/ST or OBC category students.

B. Sc Nursing course admission is mainly based on the entrance examination which is conducted by the respective university/institution. The Admission will be allot of the students in different colleges based on their scores on the entrance examination.

The Students can appear on B. Sc Nursing examinations like, AFMC Entrance Exam, BHU GNM Entrance Test etc.. Students can get the entrance examination application form through online as well as offline mode

B.Sc Nursing Colleges in India:-
  • C.S.I.College of Nursing
  • Holy Family College of Nursing
  • Lissie College of Nursing
  • R.K.D.F. College of Nursing
  • Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Nursing College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?