2nd December 2012, 05:17 PM
nitika disawar

What are the perfect jobs for girls in merchant navy?

I am a medicl studnt of grade 11. i wish to get into navy but i actually dun want to be a doctor . what should i do now??
shall i shift to non-medicl next year or there are some jobs available for medicl students in merchant navy??

27th September 2013, 02:18 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: What are the perfect jobs for girls in merchant navy?

It is great that girls have left no field unturned.

But since I know the prevailing situation and job profile on board I feel it is extremely difficult for girls to choose it as there career. Shipping jobs involve strenous and physical work and girls are not designed for such kind.
20th May 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I had been completed my b.b.a ,now I am pursuing m.com final year. tell me that can I apply on navy ? and also tel me about the scope and requirements in navy for the girls.and how can apply on this field? thank you.
14th June 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i m 12 th pass nd now i m bsc part 1
what is the suitable job for me in merchant neavy
how can i do
6th August 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

M in my 12...nd i m intrstd in navy??? What r the diffrnt jobs i cam opt for n what rvd basic requirements???
31st December 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12th in 2009 I would like to study merchant navy I am a girl how can I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?