25th March 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing LLB in delhi through distance education?

Hi,
My name is sunil. And i complet E my graduation from delhi. Can anyboty tel me about the best LLB institute through distance learning in delhi.. Please sean me ur comments in my email id... Goli10786@ gmail.com.
I m very thankful to you my internet frends..
Regards
Sunil
delhi

4th June 2012, 10:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing LLB in delhi through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My name is sunil. And i complet E my graduation from delhi. Can anyboty tel me about the best LLB institute through distance learning in delhi.. Please sean me ur comments in my email id... Goli10786@ gmail.com.
I m very thankful to you my internet frends..
Regards
Sunil
delhi

The Bar Council of India do not approve any LLB course through distance mode if there is any. The LLB program are full time course which are offered by recognized Law Institutes. Since, you have completed your bachelors degree program you are eligible for the 3 years LLB course, given you must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized University.

There are various post graduate Law courses which are on offer through various Institutes through distance mode. However, such course do not qualify a candidate to practice in a Court of Law.

Following are the list of some of the PG course in law:
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Media Laws
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science.
4th January 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing LLB in delhi through distance education?

My self Geeta Bakshi. I am 38 years old science graduate. i want to do LLB correspondence from the delhi university . please send me your valued information my e-mail id is [email protected].

Regards
Geeta Bakshi
Delhi
15th July 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I work for night shift in delhi and I want to do LLB from distance education so please suggest me if you have any any option for me. And also clarify me the difference between regular and distance degree in LLB if you can.
28th November 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a MBBS GRADUATE and want to pursue LAB from Delhi University in medical laws or medical ethics... Etc... HOW DO I GO AHEAD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?