7th June 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to change college after completion of 1st year diploma course?

What is the procedure followed to change college after completion of 1st year diploma course? I am in a government college so can you please guide me with the information on the same? Hope that I will get the answer as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  2. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  3. Is it possible to change my course in college after completion of 1st year?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  5. Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 1st year in GTU?
  6. Procedure of shifting from one college to another?
  7. Procedure to change my Engineering college after completion of 1st year?
  8. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
  9. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year Diploma in Maharashtra?
  10. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  11. Can i change my engineering stream after first year completion?
  12. Is it possible to change the college while in 1st year B.Tech?
  13. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  14. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
  16. What is the procedure to change the college from 1st year to 2nd year by changing B.Tech IT to B.E ECE under Anna University
  17. Can I get transfer to another college after doing diploma 1st year
  18. How can I transfer to another college? I am doing diploma 1st year
15th June 2016, 05:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change college after completion of 1st year diploma course?

No, you can't change to another college for pursuing your Diploma course after completion of your first year Diploma course from a Government college.

In order to be eligible to obtain Diploma course certificate, you must have to pursue complete 3 years Diploma course from the same college. No change in stream/ college will be allowed after completion of admission process.

If you are not interested to pursue Diploma course in Government college then, you can discontinue from the course and take admission in first year of Diploma course in another college on basis of your 10th standard. To get back your certificates from Government college, you need to pay the college fee (if any), so, that you can join in other college where you wish to pursue Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?