19th March 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th

my question is that now i am going to complete my class 10. i am an Icse student and my future planing is to become a scientist in the Indian space research organisation? i wanted to know that how can i be qualified and what are the qualifications required for being a scientist in the organisation?

30th March 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th

WHAT CAN I DO TO BECOME A SPACE SCIENTIST OR SPACE RESEARCHER AT ISRO? NOW I HAVE COMPLETED MY 10TH CLASS.
17th April 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th

i am yashwanth and i have class 10 cbse and i want to take space scientist as my career what should i do next?
19th April 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i am navya and completed 10 class state, i want to take space scientist.so,please advise me what must i do?
19th April 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i am navya, i just completed 10 class state and i want to become space scientist, please advice me.
19th April 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i am navya. i have completed 10 class state.i want to become a scientist so please advise me what i must to do next?
21st April 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

my question is that i have completed class 10 ssc.i want to become a space scientist.please advise me what must i do?
23rd April 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

can medical stream students became scientist?
2nd May 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualification required to become aspace scientist? i am in 12th .
10th May 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the classes faced by me to become a scinetist in isro
10th May 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year and my average till 3rd semister is 79%.
My 12th average in physics,chemistry and maths is 45.
I want to know what are the other education requirement necessary?
11th June 2012, 01:21 PM
Sujitbanerjee

I read in class 10.i want to be a juniour scientist of isro.what i do ?please help me sir.
25th August 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th i have taken physics chem bio and biotech, i want to know how to become a scientist?
16th September 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i dont want to become a isro scentist haha ha
28th September 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

which is better PCMB or PCME
2nd October 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i am going to complete my tenth.what should i do next to become a researcher at isro
14th October 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I am viha and i am going to complete my 10.my aim is to become a space scientist like kalpana.so what should i do to true my dream?please tell me that instructions
29th October 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam dng my 3rd btech in electricals,sir how much percentage is needed to attend the exam.
29th October 2012, 01:07 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my question is that now i am going to complete my class 10. i am an Icse student and my future planing is to become a scientist in the Indian space research organisation? i wanted to know that how can i be qualified and what are the qualifications required for being a scientist in the organisation?
HELLO FRIEND

ISRO Stands for Indian Space Research Organization

==>Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is engaged in application of Space Science and Space Technology for the development of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance by indigenously developing capability to design and develop Space Transportation Systems and Satellites.

==>A candidate who is Aspiring to join ISRO will have to full fill the following Criteria....

==>A candidate must have completed their B.E/B.Tech with at least 65% from recognized Universities.

==>Age should be between 21-35 years for General category. There is a Relaxation is available for OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 years on Upper age.

==>A candidate have Nationality of India.

For more information please visit at :

http://www.isro.gov.in"]http://www.isro.gov.in[/URL]

GOOD LUCK.......
6th December 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Greetings. I'm S.P.Mithun Solomon of class IX. My ambition is to become a SPACE RESEARCH SCIENTIST in ISRO and to serve my nation. I have some ideas to get data quickly from the space, etcetra. And what should I do to make my dream a true one? Well, would you give me some advice and guide me, please?
10th December 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a scientist in south africa what qualification are needed for that career
19th January 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

hi,
am sachin , i am passed 10 std state level exam.
i have to be a scientists.
what i do after 12std.
reply me.
30th April 2013, 02:49 PM
sravya chintala

hai navya, my name is kavya iam a 10th student & my dream is to become a space scientist & i don't know what to do
8th May 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I secure93% in sslc &myage is17 how can i get graduation or master degree at once
9th May 2013, 10:45 PM
Sandeep chauhan rajput

Lightbulb Re: What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th

respected sir,
My name is sandeepchauhan name iam a 10th student & my dream is to become a space scientis.
sir what ido?
9th May 2013, 10:57 PM
Sandeepchauhanrajput

respected sir,
My name is sandeepchauhan name iam a 10th student & my dream is to become a space scientis.
sir what i doing?
15th May 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i have completed plus two with 93%total and 98%in physics,chemistry and mathematics...my aim is to become a scientist in isro..what shall i do?
20th May 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

repected sir/madam
My name is Abhinav and I am going to complete my 10th class. I have to become a space scientist so what I have to choose after 10th medical or non-medical. kindly tell me the answer or send details to [email protected]
23rd May 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a student who had taken doctoral degree in physics or maths be an ISRO scientist?
28th May 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

what are qualifications required to become a scientist or researcher in ISRO? different posts in ISRO?I AM IN 12th.
10th October 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to re built the conditions during the start of time, to complete this dream , i want to enter isro, help me
2nd December 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

how to become a space researcher in NASA after completion of 10th?
15th January 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

how to become space scientist and M.D in NASA
6th May 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

My child is in 9th class want to join want to join in Isro , what is right way to join the ISRO
22nd May 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
My name is Soham Kubal. I am going to complete 10 std this year from state board.I always felt of inventing something for our nation.So being a scientist is a right choice? Please help me ASAP.
16th June 2014, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

I am abhilash tushir passing 12th and studying in bsc physics hons
30th June 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I am Rohit poor in mathematics but I am good in science can i join the journey to became a isro space scientist
9th January 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I am amit kumar . I am a b.tech (mechanical )3rd year student. my percentage till 2nd year is 72.6 %.
Please suggest how can I be a scientist. I have completed my PCM & still preparing my engineering subjects according to gate exam.
please reply. ...........
23rd June 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is the highest post of a scientist?whats his/her pay?how many years course i should do to be on this post?
7th May 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Somashekar Mudaliar from Ambernath Thane. I want to become a physicist but i don't want to do 11th and 12th because I don't like chemistry and biology; only physics. I just appeared for 10th state board exams. please guide me.
6th June 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th, now I want to be scientist, so for what I have to do. I am very confused please give me right advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?