30th July 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the scholarship amount issued for SC/ST students of Bachelor of Hotel Management Colleges affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?

i wanted to know the amount issued for sc/st students of bachelor of hotel management colleges affiliated to osmania university in hyderabad, by Andhra Pradesh government

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management through ICET?
  2. Bachelor of Hotel Management in Bangalore University is affiliated with AICTE?
  3. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  5. List of top colleges offering the course in Hyderabad which is affiliated to Osmania University?
  6. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  7. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  9. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  10. Is there any source to get all the email ids of all the colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  11. Colleges providing admission in BCA under Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  12. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  14. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  15. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  16. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management in Dehradun? -- [New]
  17. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  18. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
10th December 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scholarship amount issued for SC/ST students of Bachelor of Hotel Management Colleges affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?

i am appeared class 2 so how can i prepare my hm test please tell me on this number9459954463
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?