25th February 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of non medical in future in canada?

i m doing +2 class non med stream, i m topper of my class,now i have a big confusion that which 1 is better course for me in this line ....in canada.......pl z suggest me......

23rd March 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of non medical in future in canada?

i am in 2 non-medical and i have confusion that which 1 is better course for me in this line ....in canada......
4th July 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after 2 non medical in canada?
4th July 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of 2 non med
21st March 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I am middle class girl I did passed out my 12 non medical now I want to study in Canada which course can I do for better job and I want scholarship pl z help me
23rd May 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc medical in India(punjab). Now i want to go to canada for further studies..pls tell me about the procedure and universities of Canada which have upgrade for Msc
28th May 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

My brother have completed 12th non-medical in India(punjab)with 45 % marks . but in future he want to go to canada for further studies, tell me about the relevant course which is presently best for non medical student and in future helped for him for canada ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?