2nd June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

What are scopes available for a BFM graduate? What would be the minimum package after doing MBA in FM? Should I opt MBA after completion of my BFM?

what are the scope after completing B.F.M ?
what will be the minimum package i 'll get after doing M.B.A in F.M ?
should i do M.B.Aafter completing B.F.M or other courses ?
please reply soon..

11th April 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are scopes available for a BFM graduate? What would be the minimum package after doing MBA in FM? Should I opt MBA after completion of my BFM?

which college is offering bfm in tamilnadu
2nd February 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are scopes available for a BFM graduate? What would be the minimum package after doing MBA in FM? Should I opt MBA after completion of my BFM?

Every field has its scope........ this is new field and here a lots of scope are their like u can join banks, company's or u can be self employed as broker.........and if talk about the package it only depend on your study.........that how much u know about this subject........this the study of practical market.......as much you know is good for you ......
5th November 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Now am started with bfm and I would like to know that what extra courses I can do with my bfm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?