14th August 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of B.Com course to have a bright career?

what can i do after completing my bcom? give me suggestion for my bright career. m good at painting, sketching nd creativity. I can't spend too much money on my studies so suggest me any economical career...

14th August 2012, 06:37 PM
Sampath84
Junior Member+

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of B.Com course to have a bright career?

Hai,

Find the details below:

There are following major career after B.Com :
1. Accounts
2. Accounts Manager
3. Chartered Accountant
4. Cost Accountant
5. Manager
6. Company secretary
7. Officer in Banks and other Companies
8. IAS officer
9. Other finance and accounting related jobs
10. Teacher / Lecturer and Professor

Just doing B.Com. is not sufficient these days for getting any one above job without clearing postgraduate degree in commerce or management and other competitive examination . But after clearing B.Com. you have clear first stage of making your career and you have to ready for next stage .

• Because , you have to make first your objective . Whether , you have to do job or do any self profession .
• Because , you have to decide whether , you have to choose govt. sector jobs or do any private jobs .
• Because , if you have decided to choose govt. job , are you fully confirmed its tough eligibility like 60% or more in graduation , capability to clear competitive exam and interviews .

My Suggestion :

1. Ready to study more
2. Ready to get minimum post graduate degree after B.Com.
3. Ready to research newspaper , Internet and job opportunity for best career .

Some True facts relating to the Accounting Profession :

• ☼ In India , there are more than more than 150 Indian Companies and out of which 34 Indian companies have obtained top 10 position in the Forbes Global 2000 ranking for 2008 and many other foreign companies are also working in India , so a large number of Accountant with talent brain are need . So , you can get your opportunities in these companies .

• ☼ There are more than more than 50 Govt. of India ministries and most famous is Finance ministry where the Commerce graduate can also get accounting and other official jobs opportunity .

☼ Directory of the ministry of Govt. of India here. Time to time they invites application for jobs of commerce graduate directly published in their site or vie UPSC or SSC. So , keep in touch with sites of the ministries of Govt. of India.

☼ In India more than 250 banks are working where a commerce graduate can get opportunity as officer . One latest opportunity of officers' 1000 jobs offer is given by United Bank of India specially for Indian graduates .
2nd September 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of B.Com course to have a bright career?

requirement for become a professor after b.com
26th September 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what we do other courses with b.com
23rd December 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..i m too much confused..shall i go for cs or any professional lecturar after completion of graduation in b.com?
21st January 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

re:what is the alternative course as i hv failed in cpt twice
kindly guide me for career options.i m confused.i hve failed my cpt test twice.i m studying in fybcom so wat r the right courses fr me ..i m interested in a/cs career.
30th April 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

so what will be more benfitial to do after completion of b.com
3rd May 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what is flatform for MCA courses it was not eligible for Bcom students.
3rd June 2013, 10:08 AM
Givson

Apart frm a/c job and any related to a/c job and lecture...is there any better career job? After completing bcom.?
22nd July 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what i can do after b,com tax can i apply for any government job.
26th July 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what i shall do after b.com
26th July 2013, 10:53 PM
kkaran.khatri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what can i do after completing my bcom? give me suggestion for my bright career. m good at painting, sketching nd creativity. I can't spend too much money on my studies so suggest me any economical career...
As per recent trend after B.com lots of options are open to you. Its depends on your interest and vision that which option you opt. I will suggest you following option which are best as per my consideration.
1. You may prepare for CAT exam, get a good score and a good college, you will surely get a good job.
2. If you have interest in govt jobs than you may prepare for SSC and Bank exam because great vacancies are coming in these sector.
3.If you want to do own business or practice than you may go for CA or CS
Best of luck.
27th July 2013, 05:46 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend......................

*B.com is one of the best graduation course which is having many opportunities in various bank sectors and also in many private organizations

*The course mainly deals with the banking applications and accounts

*MBA is the good post graduation course with great opportunities as you have done B.COM so it is the best advantage for more opportunities

Job specializations

Bank officer

Book keeper

Budget analyst

Business consultant

Cost estimator

Stock broker

Teacher

Financial analyst

Marketing manager

Finance manager

Chief financial officer

Job opportunities after B.COM with MBA

FOR MARKETING:

Marketing Mgr

Sales Mgr.

Sales Executive/BDM/Sales Associate etc.

FOR FINANCE:

Finance Manager

Financial Executives

Financial Analyst

FOR HR:

HR Mgr./Head

Recruitment Executive/Mgr./Head

Employee Relations Executive/Head

Training & Development Executive/Head

PMS Executive/Head

Opportunities in Banking and private organizations

> DELL

> AMAZON

> BANK OF AMERICA

> HDFC

> HSBC

> IBM

> CAPITAL IQ

> NIPUNA

> ING VYSYA
27th July 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the importance of 5 years courses of IIM INDORE. PLEASE GIVE COMMENT.
6th January 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What should i do after my completion of b.com
i m very confused
is there any spefic career in accounts field apart from C.A
29th May 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir wht i do after my bcom to get bright future as my families financial condition is low so give me best advice to select my future
Sir i m studing in sybcom at present
21st June 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

which is better to study b.com or bbm??
Which as more scope now a days
28th June 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i complete my bcom i m tnterested in managment course which course is better after bcom???? if i can do cmaty 4 one year then do mba is it a right decision to ???????
3rd July 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ONE IS GOOD? B COM CO-OPERATION OR BANKING MANAGEMENT? WHAT ARE THE SCOPES OF B COM CO-OPERATION?
19th August 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what shall i do after b.com to have a bright future please suggest me ?? i am very confuse to my career ..?????
28th April 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I m doing b.com at present. what I should done to get job in banking sectors? please guide me .
24th June 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com at present . what I should done to get job in abroad pls guide me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?