1st January 2012, 10:03 PM
pankaj 111

What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?

sir i am engineering 1year student (ECE) what can i join indian air force..............please answer me .......

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force being a girl pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  3. Am I eligible to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Sc? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate from BCA course?
  6. How to join Commando Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of BCA?
  7. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  9. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  11. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  12. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  13. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  14. Can I join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of CSE?
  15. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?
  18. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
2nd January 2012, 02:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj 111 View Post
sir i am engineering 1year student (ECE) what can i join indian air force..............please answer me .......

Yes , You are applicable for Indian Air Force exam because you have completed your 12th standard.

The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC for the admission in the Army,Naval wing and Air wing of the NDA.The examination is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility Criteria for the NDA examination is that a candidate has passed class 12th or equivalent.Class 12th appearing students are also eligible for the examination.Age of the candidate should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

If you have passed class 12th or appearing in it then you are quite eligible for the examination.

Important NDA Examination Dates (2012) :

>> Notification Released Date : 31/Dec/2011.
>> Last date of apply : 30/Jan/2012
>> Examination date : 15/April/2012.

Question pattern:-

I have attached the Physical criteria for NDA exam so please check it out.

For any more information about the NDA examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 65 views)
25th February 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?

Im in btech 6 sem i want to join iaf in flying branch as a pilot...
30th December 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation(CSE) in 2012.now i want to join in naval and IAF in flying branch.plz tell me examination details which i need to attend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?