29th March 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing 10th? I'm strong in maths and interested in physics

What should i opt for if i am strong in maths and interested in physics .What are the available guidance hat i can get in Jamshedpur and from where?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?
  2. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths? -- [New]
  3. How to do BSc Physics, Maths or B.E? I am interested in Plants and Solar system
  4. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  5. Which stream is better for me between Medical and Non medical if I am interested in Physics but not Chemistry and Maths?
  6. Which course should I opt after completing 10th std? I'm interested in maths, colors, interior, cloth sense
  7. If I am weak in Mathematics how can I become a C.A?
  8. Which stream should I take after 10th? I am interested in Maths but hate science -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of courses that should be chosen for better future prospective after completing 10th? I'm interested in Maths, colors, interior, cloth sense and living in Akola(Maharashtra)
  10. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  11. Which stream should I take up after 10th if I am not interested in Maths?
  12. Can I do B.sc in Physics after MBBS or MD without Maths in +2?
  13. For which entrance exam should I apply after completing BSc with Maths, Physics and Computer Sciences
  14. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  15. Government Jobs for maths lecturers after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  16. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  17. How can I become an Astronaut? I am studying 10th standard
  18. Making Physics and Chemistry strong in class 12 is possible without class 11?
28th June 2012, 06:28 PM
tikkisettimadhavi74

Default Re: What should I do after completing 10th? I'm strong in maths and interested in physics

Hii....friend,

Its very good if you are strong at mathematics.You have many options to get through after your SSC.
As you said that you are interested in physics too,you can go with with MPC stream in intermediate.
There are many competitive examinations to get into after the completion of the intermediate like IIT-JEE,AIEEE etc.
Through these examinations,you can get into the top most reputed IIT'S and NITS in India.

Since all these competitive exams will have questions involving concepts in depth in both maths and physics...which is not a big task to you.
So...i think this is the best way for you..
Since you are at infant age in education,take a right decision and mould your career and pave the way for success which is all in your own hands.

ALL THE VERY BEST.
28th June 2012, 08:10 PM
LALITHALAVANYA123456789

Wink Re: What should I do after completing 10th? I'm strong in maths and interested in physics

Congrajulations, that you have completed io class as you are intrested in physics and have a good knowledge of maths so it is good for you to take M.P.C and go for intermediate and to have a good career if not you may even go for CA cpt
28th June 2012, 08:44 PM
janvi roy

Default Re: What should I do after completing 10th? I'm strong in maths and interested in physics

Dear friend,

You can start your lessons in science subjects.

To take professional help just start classroom programs of pathfinder.. Thats the best solution.
Akash institute is also a good institute to prepare for competitive exams.

Thank you.
Regards
28th June 2012, 09:23 PM
vpopulace

Smile Re: What should I do after completing 10th? I'm strong in maths and interested in physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should i opt for if i am strong in maths and interested in physics .What are the available guidance hat i can get in Jamshedpur and from where?
Hey friend,
Its very good for you that you have strong coverage over maths and physics and for the same there are many-many brilliant education and career opportunities. As..

First, you need complete your 12th with regular dedication and concentration because now pattern for competitive exam is going to be change i.e. your 12th 40% marks will be going to decide your opportunity for getting selected in particular exam.Infact, for IIT only top 20% rankers can apply.So its totally depends upon your performance in 12th for further good studies. and,

Secondly, you can simply complete your b.sc in pcm then m.sc in any particular subject of your choice from the above two then ph.d and then you will become professor and will generate more such talent like you.
with regards,
vishal bhardwaj
29th June 2012, 02:09 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
It very good you have strong maths and interests in physics,its good for make your future bright.
You can do non medical in 11th 12th class means you can do your 12th class with subjects PCM(physics,chemistry,maths).
After that you have many opportunities like IIT,AIEEE many more entrance exam for engineering and you can do b.tech.After that you can get a job and you can also do m.tech and then you can touch the sky.means you can make your future bright and bright.
So go ahead,bright future is waiting for you.
Good Luck
26th June 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass with 81% in cbse board , i got 130 marks in jee mains in obc category . i am very strong in maths what should i do i do not want to drop for iit.
25th April 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

iam strong in maths but weak in physics what should i oppet in intermediate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?