27th June 2020, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What to study after 10th Board exams for Aerospace Engineering?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Board exams and wants to do a course in Aerospace Engineering. Is there any Diploma course available to study Aerospace Engineering? Or, should I do Intermediate and then do a degree course in this area?

29th June 2020, 03:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study after 10th Board exams for Aerospace Engineering?

To study degree course in Aerospace Engineering or any other branch, the best thing is to go for regular intermediate degree course in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

For getting admission into the same degree course in top engineering colleges, you need to qualify engineering entrance examination such as JEE, State CETs, IISER Aptitude Test, SRMJEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc..
30th June 2020, 08:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study after 10th Board exams for Aerospace Engineering?

To get admission in the B.Tech course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM from a recognised board.

So, you can pursue 12th in PCM to for admission in B.Tech in Aerospace engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?