6th May 2012, 06:45 PM
japnithkaur

What is the syllabus for NTSE examination? Previous years question papers

Dear Sir,

Please help me with the syllabus of Ntse Examination.......my daughter is in
7th standard......i want her to appear in Ntse examination....pls make me clear whether it is state wise or........i want to download the previous q paper............

Thanks and Regards,
Japnith kaur
Sirsa
Haryana

8th May 2012, 01:06 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus for NTSE examination? Previous years question papers

SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF NTSE EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NTSE exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam in this post for your reference.. go through it and prepare for the topics accordingly..

-> Never reside only on previous year papers it won't help you much for your preparation..

-> Also attached the present application form of NTSE exam in this post for your reference..

-> To know more about NTSE exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one's better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act."
Attached Files
File Type: zip NTSE.zip(716.4 KB, 190 views)
File Type: pdf ntse syllabus.pdf(7.8 KB, 292 views)
File Type: pdf Application_form_NTSE2012.pdf(178.2 KB, 216 views)
8th May 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NTSE examination? Previous years question papers

Sir, Please send last10 years niser quastion paper with their solutions to my email, My email is "[email protected]" Thank you sir
8th May 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NTSE examination? Previous years question papers

how can i find my name in the scholarship ranking. There are so many names
15th July 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects needed to be prepared for NTSE
3rd November 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

For class X model paper we want
25th September 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

previous years NTSE question papers
21st November 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Class 1 for NSTE Previous question paper - General Knowledge
23rd November 2013, 06:04 PM
shafriya

Smile Re: What is the syllabus for NTSE examination? Previous years question papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by japnithkaur View Post
Dear Sir,

7th standard......i want her to appear in Ntse examination....pls make me clear whether it is state wise or........i want to download the previous q paper............

Thanks and Regards,
Japnith kaur
Sirsa
Haryana
say here to read upto december potion form last year
9th December 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Thanks and Regards,
malekar v p

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-syllabus-ntse-examination-previous-years-question-papers-753096.html#ixzz2mxa7AfW9
20th March 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

which day i give scholarship exam please tell me the subjects for practice
thank you from maryam alam
20th March 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
which day i give scholarship exam please tell me which subjects i use for practice
thank you,
maryam alam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?