5th January 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What type of essay's appear in board exam?

What type of essays are given in board exam? please tell me the types of it

6th May 2012, 10:33 AM
rocking_pr

Default Re: What type of essay's appear in board exam?

Hey buddy, you have nott mentioned for which class....but still i can help you...see both in 10th and 12th(only icse and cbse) essay's are asked related 2 your surroundings or what a common boy of your age experienced...they will not asked essays over cow, holi, diwali etc....rather they will ask for a summer camp, railway journey, etc(practical things)......i hope you have understand and best of luck for your future.....
24th December 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of essay's appear in board exam?

please sir u can give any idea on what basis does the essay in board exam comes in english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?