4th April 2015, 10:52 PM
BshivaniP

What types of questions are there for Pharm D entrance exam?

what type of questions are there for entrance exam of pharm d?

5th April 2015, 09:39 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What types of questions are there for Pharm D entrance exam?

# From your query I came to know that you are going to appear for Entrance Examination for Diploma in Pharmacy.

# In order to be eligible for entrance examination for Diploma in Pharmacy, it is required that:

* Must have completed intermediate examination.
* Candidate must have opted PCB stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology compulsorily.
* Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks open category and 45% for other reserved categories.

# While preparing for the entrance examination, candidate has to focus more on syllabus studied during 11th standard and12th standard.

# Candidate should study only the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology of standard 11th & 12th intensively. As all the questions asked in the examination are comes from the syllabus of standard 11th & 12th pertains to subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

# In order to succeed in the pharma sector, candidate should have extra edge or good command or good basic concept on the subjects Biology as well as Chemistry.
18th March 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

D pharma me kebal objective hota h ya subjective bhi
14th October 2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Is Doctorate of pharmacy private college entrance exam conducted by university is objective Or subjective?
14th March 2023, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to prepare for entrance test for Pharm D (doctor of pharmacy)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?