11th August 2012, 10:03 PM

What will be the fee structure to join Ph.D in Management in Part time from any University?

Sir i want to do phd in management as part time in any unversity in jharkhand what r the fees structures of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  2. List of government or deemed universities in Delhi, offering part time Ph.D in management?
  3. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  4. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  5. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  6. Procedure to join part time MBA? What is the date and time structure of whole part time program?
  7. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  8. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to do part time M.Phil? How much is the fee structure? -- [New]
  10. Fee structure to join Part Time MBA course?
  11. How to do M.E in part time after doing EEE
  12. Am I eligible for Ph.D part time in management after doing MBA marketing from IGNOU
  13. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  14. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  15. Part-time M.Tech from Anna University after M.Phil and M.Sc (CT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information regarding Ph.D in Computer Science course in part time? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  18. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
23rd July 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the fee structure to join Ph.D in Management in Part time from any University?

sir i do m.a from BHU and in dec2011 i quqlify NET exam now i want to do phd but i cant understand what shuld be the best choice for it.now i m married and doing B.ED from krukshetra univesity.sir pls suggest me what will i do i m very confused.is state university give styphn for ph.d programme.i wnt to do phd again from bhu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?