26th December 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language?

sir i recently cleared my ibps po exam which held on 18 sep.
my graduation hons paper is computer application and in my ibps score card my total marks under O.B.C CATAGORY is 114 only.
+
my questions are:-
a)what is the min cuttof marks for o.b.c cat.?
B)I scored 114 marks only wheather i called for interview or not?
C)what type of question asked in interview?
,plz attach files n send me urgently
d)Is p.o interview of ibps held only in english or both eng. And hindi lang.?
Plz provide guideliens n attach files to my email id immidietly
[email protected]
sincerly
Deepak raj
bhagalpur
Bihar

28th November 2019, 08:36 AM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language

Dear sir,
As you ask the question regarding your IBPS PO exam.
The answer are given below.

A) The cutoff marks depends on no. of candidate selected for the required Vacant post. If large no. Of candidate selected for interview round then according to my knowledge the cutoff marks will 110 and you will be selected for interview round. So don't worry get ready for interview round.

B) Yes you will be called for interview round if large no. For candidate selected for interview round.

C) First i clear you that in interview first they judge your knowledge and they Observed your confidence and the interview question will be on your exam pattern so don't try to extra just ready with your exam syllabus and be confident.

D) The interview question available on both English as well as Hindi, but you choose that language in which you will able give the answer confidential.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?