10th March 2012, 11:02 AM
target achieved

What's the scope of nanotechnology in Jaipur(Rajasthan)? List of research centers available in Jaipur for nanotechnology?

hello sir,
i want to know the scope of nanotechnology in jaipur, rajasthan.
what are the job opportunities in the field of nanotech in jaipur.
and also want to know about the research centres in jaipur who works actively in the field of nanotech.

2nd April 2013, 02:47 PM
being aman

Default Re: What's the scope of nanotechnology in Jaipur(Rajasthan)? List of research centers available in Jaipur for nanotechnology?

Nanotechnology is a new field due to which its scope is very limited in Jaipur as well in

India.As it is a research oriented field you can find temporary postions as research

assistants in various departments like physics,chemistry or botany /zoology in university

of Rajasthan,Jaipur.Mostly you can find projects in department of Physics.

If you want to make a strong career in nanotechnology research than you must first

try to get a PhD position in IITs more likely IIT Delhi or Bombay as many good projects in

this field are currently running at those places which will help you to understand this field

in a much better way.

For job perspective you can find companies dealing with MEMS or with

nano sensor technology
31st May 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the scope of nanotechnology in Jaipur(Rajasthan)? List of research centers available in Jaipur for nanotechnology?

i want to know about the scope of cs in jecrc university after 4 yrs and i have got 84% in 12th cbse 2014 so i want to know which branch will be best for me in terms of job opportunity plzz help its urgent plz answer me through my id i.e, [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?