13th April 2013, 09:36 PM
shanaya jaiswal

When is the presidency college Kolkata entrance exam for Arts?

when would presidency college kolkata entrance exam for ARTS should be held , i want date for form of entrance exam ?and which subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the expected date for arts entrance exam in Presidency College Kolkata?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing? -- [New]
  3. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  4. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  5. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  6. What can I do after BCA if I am a student of Biology?
  7. Names of the top 10 universities in India for Economics MA(PG)
  8. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  9. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  10. List of colleges for b.com. which don't require maths in 12th? forms dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  12. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering BSc Hons in Mathematics?
  13. How much percentage of marks are needed to get admission in B.A Economics?
  14. Which are the best PG courses after B.Com?
  15. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  16. Admission procedure for Zoology honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  17. What would be consider as my local status for EMACET? I have studied 4th and 5th std from Prakasam district, 6th from Hyderabad, 7-8th from West -Godavari district, 9-10th from Kurnool district and 11-12th from Guntur district
  18. Top colleges offering BSc course in India?
12th June 2013, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the presidency college Kolkata entrance exam for Arts?

What is the timimgs of B.Sc. Math (Hons.)Entrance Exam.?
13th April 2014, 12:24 PM
Leeyang

Default Sherpa

[QUOTE=shanaya jaiswal;3389532]when would presidency college kolkata form be displayed,and wanted to take english honours.so will you answere me back,it would be helpful.so plz rply.
Yours faithfully,
leewang sherpa
25th April 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the presidency college Kolkata entrance exam for Arts?

Respected sir,
when is the admission form for B.A (Hons) political science will be given. Please kindly let me know the date of entrance test as well.

Yours faithfully,
Pratibha Tamang.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?