20th January 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

When will be the result of IBPS PO Exam?

sir/madam,
IBPS results
please tell me when the exam results of PO will be out, which is conducted on 18th of september 2011.

20th January 2012, 11:24 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the result of IBPS PO Exam?

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of Probationary Officers for 19 public sector banks. SBI and SBI Associate Banks will not come under this category.

For this first time, in the previous academic year IBPS PO Exam was conducted on 18th September,2011.

Number of candidates have attempted this exam. The result of this Exam was already announced and being available in the official website of IBPS.

You can check your result from the official website of IBPS.

Here I am providing you a link which will give you direct access to check your result.

Just open the link and give your registration number or roll number and password or date of birth and you can have a glance over your result.

IBPS score card is valid for a period of 1 year in the sense by using that IBPS score card, you can attend for Interview of any of the 19 public sector banks which have joined hands with IBPS.

Here it is,
http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/ibpsporesdec11/login.php
20th January 2012, 01:21 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,

The Result of IBPS PO exam is already been declared nearly a month ago!!!

And already some banks are recruiting a large no. of candidates on the basis of IBPS score card.

To know if you are in the list or not click here.

If you are in the list, and if you get a score card, then that score card will be valid for 1 year.

Within that 1 year, if any of the 19 public sectors banks recruit officers for themselves, then you can apply...
20th January 2012, 02:34 PM
lkovishal

Hello

Result is already declared and you can check on the ibps site

www.ibps.in

Thanks
20th January 2012, 04:39 PM
Sharma sujeet

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is conducting common written exam forthe recruitment of Probationary Officers for 19 public sector banks. SBIand SBI Associate Banks will not comeunder this category.

For this first time, in the previous academic year IBPS PO Exam was conducted on 18th September,2011.

Number of candidates have attempted this exam. The result of this Exam was already announced and being available in the official website of IBPS.

You can check your result from the official website of IBPS.

Here I am providing you a link which will give you direct access to check your result.
13th February 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I found my IBPS result here
great site is this.

http://ibpsresult2012.blogspot.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?