21st May 2012, 07:06 PM
kajal p soni

Where to do masters in Bio medical engineering in Gujarat or rest of India? What is the scope and salary?

sir,
piese tell me where is masters in bio medical engineering in gujarat OR in india
and what will scop of masters in bio medical engineering in india & salary
expected in india

Related Questions:
  1. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  2. Is Bio medical engineering the best option for a job? What is the salary and the scope in India?
  3. What should I choose Biomedical or Medical Electronics? Scope and salary of Biomedical engineer?
  4. Masters in Bio-Medical is possible after Electronics engineering?
  5. Is there any scope in Bio medical? What will be the starting salary?
  6. Scope of Bio Tech Engineering Degree from a Deemed University in India? Can I do masters courses in India?
  7. What is the scope of bio medical engineering in India?
  8. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  9. What is the scope in bio medical engineering?
  10. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in Army? I am a student of bio medical engineering
  11. What are the courses that I can do after completing B.E in Bio medical engineering
  12. Scope of Bio-Medical Engineering course after doing 4 years course?
  13. Scope of bio-medical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope of bio medical engineering? I have scored 190 -- [New]
  15. Best college to pursure Bio Medical Engineering? Career scope after this course?
  16. What is the scope for job in India after dooing M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  17. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  18. Details about Bio medical engineering? What is the cutoff?
26th May 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to do masters in Bio medical engineering in Gujarat or rest of India? What is the scope and salary?

after doing a ug course in biomedical engineering do we hav scope for it or even masters are compulsary and what is the expected salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?